Have you ever seen a visible ailment or disease get healed?

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By visible ailment or disease I mean any malady of the body whose presence is obvious to the naked eye. For example, leprosy, bone fractures, severe scoliosis, an amputation, skeletal deformities in general, a notorious tumor, any visible skin disease, etc.

Have you ever seen (or at least heard of) a visible ailment or disease like these get healed?

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
By visible ailment or disease I mean any malady of the body whose presence is obvious to the naked eye. For example, leprosy, bone fractures, severe scoliosis, an amputation, skeletal deformities in general, a notorious tumor, any visible skin disease, etc.

Have you ever seen (or at least heard of) a visible ailment or disease like these get healed?
Just a few weeks ago while praying for a guy we watched a cyst shrink until it was gone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Heard of them (from those who I personally know) but I myself have never seen it.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have seen a lady (not a Christian) prayed for in a meeting of the Anglican healing Order of St. Luke.
She had a short leg and a built up shoe to compensate.
She limped back to her seat because her leg had lengthened and the shoe was now too high.
She gave her life to the Lord in response to the obvious miracle.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes.
While serving as associate pastor in a church in Kentucky in the mid '80s one of the youth in our church broke her left forearm while on a youth skating party Saturday evening. They were playing a game where where two people skate from one end of the rink to the other pick up an object and skate back.
Sunday morning she was sitting across the aisle from me one row back, at one point she grabbed her arm and said "My arm feels funny." Her parents took her back to the Dr. on Monday. The parents said the Dr. was baffled as he looked at the 2 X-rays one had a break the other one didn't. The Dr. wrapped the arm again just to be on the safe side.
.....On another occasion one of the ladies in the church was in the hospital with lung cancer. When we entered the room there was a distinctive unpleasant odor which I was familiar with from when my first wife died of cancer a few years before.
The Drs said she would not last until morning. My pastor, his wife, myself and my second wife, a deacon and his wife prayed for her. She left the hospital and lived for two more years.

Upvote 0

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, on multiple occasions, but only in the context of traditional, liturgical churches.

Would you mind telling us a bit more about a couple of examples that were particularly notable to you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I have seen Him move in this way both in liturgical churches and other fellowships.

My wife and children prayed for a painter who fell off a roof and had broken bones in his foot.

He was fully healed and threw his crutches away.

When he testified at church, it so happened that the registrar from the hospital who attended to him in hospital and saw the Xrays, stood up publicly confirmed the obvious miraculous healing and praised God.

If you want more references to such divine interventions, see my testimony on this link.

Jesus's Ministry

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟67,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I enjoy viewing your posts, I am used to His manifestations of healing, words of knowledge, divine interventions, divine encounters, dreams, visions, etc..
This is normal, we were always intended to experience God, not merely know a little about Him.
blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I enjoy viewing your posts, I am used to His manifestations of healing, words of knowledge, divine interventions, divine encounters, dreams, visions, etc..
This is normal, we were always intended to experience God, not merely know a little about Him.
blessings

It depends on the specific experiences.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Preacher comes.. woman up front ..crying screaming shouting.. was blind yet now she can see! Just one of countless. Just believe.. as Peter and John said..its FIATH in that name! Lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. These signs shall follow them that believe... so just believe watch what He still does today

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've witnessed it with my own daughter when she was maybe between the ages of 5 and 8.

I was on my drive and I guess I must have gotten stung by stinging nettles on the back of my left hand. I asked my daughter to pray over my hand with me to heal it. But before I could say anything she placed her little hand on top of the hives and declared "Bumps go in Jesus name"

After just a few seconds the hives began to go down until the irritation disappeared completely. She just sat back and carried on playing with her dolls.

At 19 she still has it now and will pray over me when I have a migraine attack.

Upvote 0

mical

Jun 20, 2021
vienna
✟22,541.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. Two recent examples.

Last year I got a call from a relative that my father has cancer and won't make it, it's very serious and I need to go home now (I am currently in Europe and they are in Canada), so I booked a flight within two days. Also my grandmother wasn't able to walk anymore, had some illness no doctor was able to diagnose, when I seen her I could hardly recognize her.

So I prayed and asked for God to heal them. It's sad to say this, but they were not believers to my knowledge at the time. This was also very concerning for me. My father said many Christians are either too "religious" or aren't even nice people in the end and just pretending, especially with scandals in news, etc.

So I just asked for God to please heal them so they have time to turn around and get to know Jesus. Since we are talking about eternity here, healing them and giving them chance is worth it.

Within a week both healed. My grandmother could walk again and looked 100 times better. They miraculously found a doctor that had some cure for what she was facing. My mother informed me my father got checked and has zero cancer, the doctor said it's now gone.

I was able to talk to Jesus to my father and he seems to have gotten to become friendly with the local pastor that he rents a property too, so I am very hopeful he will become a believer (also need your prayers!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
It depends upon the will of the Father, it is always His will we be well, whole restored, if we aren't seeing this manifestation of His true nature the problem is never on His end.

Forgive me, I am not quite following your post; I am not sure that it is correct, but I may have misread you, so please help me out here: - firstly, from a Trinitarian perspective, it seems to suggest a lack of unity of will and at the same time a lack of coequality among the three persons of the Trinity, who are one God..

Secondly, I am confused by your choice of words regarding “seeing the manifestation of His true nature.” Could you help me out and explain in more detail what you meant?

• Prayers
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
Preacher comes.. woman up front ..crying screaming shouting.. was blind yet now she can see! Just one of countless. Just believe.. as Peter and John said..its FIATH in that name! Lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. These signs shall follow them that believe... so just believe watch what He still does today

Indeed. However, it is important to always see your doctor and not make the mistake that the Christian Science cult made of rejecting medicine (Christian Science is a non-Christian cult according to the ChristianForums statement of faith).

• Prayers
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes. Two recent examples.

Last year I got a call from a relative that my father has cancer and won't make it, it's very serious and I need to go home now (I am currently in Europe and they are in Canada), so I booked a flight within two days. Also my grandmother wasn't able to walk anymore, had some illness no doctor was able to diagnose, when I seen her I could hardly recognize her.

So I prayed and asked for God to heal them. It's sad to say this, but they were not believers to my knowledge at the time. This was also very concerning for me. My father said many Christians are either too "religious" or aren't even nice people in the end and just pretending, especially with scandals in news, etc.

So I just asked for God to please heal them so they have time to turn around and get to know Jesus. Since we are talking about eternity here, healing them and giving them chance is worth it.

Within a week both healed. My grandmother could walk again and looked 100 times better. They miraculously found a doctor that had some cure for what she was facing. My mother informed me my father got checked and has zero cancer, the doctor said it's now gone.

I was able to talk to Jesus to my father and he seems to have gotten to become friendly with the local pastor that he rents a property too, so I am very hopeful he will become a believer (also need your prayers!)

I will pray for your parents. Glory be to God almighty, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, whose mercy is boundless, for His miraculous healing of your parents in the flesh, delivering them from cancer, which is truly a great miracle, and His infinite mercy can give us strong hope that your parents will be fully reconciled with their Lord, God and Savior Jesus Christ, together with His Father, and the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not visible

however, my mom had cancer, not once but twice
both times, she asked everyone she knew to pray for her

she didn't have to do chemotherapy either time
she did have surgery & both cancers were cured

she is living today and cancer free

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
my grandma had cancer as a child