Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Have you ever googled your name to see if you could be found? I had read on another forum someone googled their old bf and found them, so I wondered what would come up if I googled myself? To my shock and surprise apparently there is a inappropriate contentographic model with my name! Then I googled my maiden name and there is an actress with my maiden name and also a Center named after my name (obviously not me).
Weird, huh? I also found another person younger than me on reunions.com by the google search, but I didn't find ME! Hmf! :sigh: Guess I'm not meant to be found. It was interesting though.

Nabik33

I'm in you forums stealin you posts
Mar 5, 2008
Twin Cities, MN
✟15,294.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I use to be able to find my self a few years back, but I cant anymore. Though I am able to find my dad on the second page.

Now when i search my name I find a worship leaders blog on top then second is some singer.

This is always kinda entertaining on a boring day.

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Google yourself? That sounds dirty. And sinful.

WWJD? :p

Hmmm a little but alas you brought it up first ^_^ So who really has the dirty mind huh :D

What Will Jesus Do?

I think He probably will Google himself just to see what His children are sayin about Him I believe so uh huh :)

Regards,
Drew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

SonicBOOM

a girl at the college I used to attend once got a creepy letter in the mail. It claimed to say that the writer had a crush on her..... and that the writer was currently in prison :eek: . So..... out of curiosity we googled her name to see if we could find anything. To our utter dismay ALL of her private information could be seen on the school's website for all the general public. We confronted the school with this act of irresponsibility..... and they pretty much shrugged their shoulders. :|

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced