Have you ever found fictional literature that is good, clean AND honors G-d from a Messianic POV??

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
If you have discovered any Messianic Fiction you found elucidating and exhorting post them here!!!!
Meanwhile, you might enjoy checking these out.....
Something unique and thought provoking.... something sorely needed in fiction - Both Biblical and Messianic prose... literature for enjoyment and encouragement

Star Covenant Productions: Our Books - Fiction

Pliskin's Progress - and other thoughts
_si.php
Pliskin the Jew journeys through the perilous Kingdom of Christian Doctrine, guided (and sometimes misguided) by the King James Version of the Bible. A Messianic parody of Paul Bunyan's classic allegory

Biblical Science Fiction - stretching, challenging and exciting your imagination without stretching your biblical morals

Time, Times and Half a Time - Journeys in Time
_si.php
anthology of novellas, novelettes, and short stories by the innovator of Messianic end-time science fiction

Everything That Stands: The Late-Earth Chronicles Trilogy - Volumes 1-3 (NOT a "Left Behind" perspective)
_si.php
The first three Chronicles in the Late-Earth Chronicles series: THE STORM, VALLEY OF THE SHADOW and MACHINES OF LOVING GRACE, now newly revised and together in one volume!

Thy Kingdom Come - Volume 4
_si.php
Paul Jason Moscowitz, the last apostle to the solar system, is a hunted man during the reign of the Anti-Messiah.

Last edited:

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
If it's good fiction, it's not necessarily going to be "Messianic" or "Catholic" or "Baptist." But it will have the world view presented by the Scriptures -- a Creator God, a world where right and wrong are objective, where men are flawed and evil exists, a world where suffering is redemptive, and where the actions of one single person can save the school, the town, the country, even the entire world.

My favorite is The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien

It is said that the Dunadain (the descendants of the Kings of Old) are based upon the Jews and messianic prophecy:

All that is old does not glitter
Not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not touched by the frost
From the ashes a fire shall waken
A light from the shadows shall spring
Renewed shall be blade that was broken
And the crownless again shall be King.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I wrote a book where it is the end of the world, and it is like an Indiana Jones type of story. Amazon.com: Niribu Scroll

For those who wish to see it one e-book for free download go to Bookstore Home in search box type 978-1-45209-696-4 add it to the cart and enter the promo code 720122835 and click update, it should price reset to zero and then click checkout.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wrote a book where it is the end of the world, and it is like an Indiana Jones type of story. Amazon.com: Niribu Scroll
Check out this rare find at AbeBooks ... from $13.31 to $41.02 ... Niribu Scroll by Mcnally, Elaine - AbeBooks

There is a scroll stolen out of the Alexandrian library during the fire. The only known scroll legends say that it may have survived. Professor Holden is in hot pursuit across the Middle East during a time when the solar storms are flaring. Unbeknownst to Professor Holden, he isn't the only one interested in getting his hands on this rare find. The scroll and the thief have been recorded in manuscripts, revealing that all who read it are deeply affected by what it contains. The professor recruits his son who recruits an astrophysics undergrad student to help with the constellation connections. Will they find the scroll in time?
9781452096957-us.jpg

... kudos ...

What's up with the ***** Print on Demand ***** compared to buying a new paperback? Did you design and illustrate the cover yourself? How long did it take you to write your book from original conception, through rough draft to final editing?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Check out this rare find at AbeBooks ... from $13.31 to $41.02 ... Niribu Scroll by Mcnally, Elaine - AbeBooks

There is a scroll stolen out of the Alexandrian library during the fire. The only known scroll legends say that it may have survived. Professor Holden is in hot pursuit across the Middle East during a time when the solar storms are flaring. Unbeknownst to Professor Holden, he isn't the only one interested in getting his hands on this rare find. The scroll and the thief have been recorded in manuscripts, revealing that all who read it are deeply affected by what it contains. The professor recruits his son who recruits an astrophysics undergrad student to help with the constellation connections. Will they find the scroll in time?
9781452096957-us.jpg

... kudos ...

What's up with the ***** Print on Demand ***** compared to buying a new paperback? Did you design and illustrate the cover yourself? How long did it take you to write your book from original conception, through rough draft to final editing?
6 months

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Come on!! ANYONE run across Some good Messianic fiction???

Several ancient books that might be more so
prophetic than historically accurate.... (but they could be
historically accurate), are:
The Book of Jasher
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Adam and Eve

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums