Have You Ever? For Young Adults (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wedjat

Spirited Apostate
Aug 8, 2009
Home sweet home
✟18,807.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
5 fish 2 cats was the record number wise

1 fish (my sisters, separate from the previous fish) 1 rat (mine) 2 cats and 1 dog was the record as far as diversity

A parakeet came along at a later point.

Right now my families at an all time pet low, my dog just died the other week so now we've got 0 pets.
:/

Have you ever passed out at a thoroughly inconvenient time (during class, while talking to friends, walking down a hallway etc.)

Upvote 0

grey.tea

Nov 16, 2009
british columbia
✟15,220.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
well i usually pay attention to my dreams anyway... but if you mean just intense dreams, then the most recent one was last night. i dreamed my mom was getting p*ssed at me for not doing my chores (cause i fell asleep and slept till 7:00pm) and i had a really awesome bob blonde haircut with black streaks in it, but i was just balling my eyes out at everything that happened in it. there were like.. three events that i cant remember in which i just cry and cry.... it was kind of weird when i woke up and my mom wasn't even home yet. 8|

have you ever mixed weird things in your food (like KD and mushrooom soup together) and it tastes amazing?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.