Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
.....the light of the Holy Spirit be rather dim within you?

I feel it there, but it is VERY quiet.

Any ideas about how I can "wake it up" a bit?

Don't need the fire of the Phoenix. Just a match spark will do quite nicely right now.

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Don't need the fire of the Phoenix. Just a match spark will do quite nicely right now.
Yes at times I sure do, then I question God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit "Are you there? Have you abandon me? or Why have you abandon me? I believe this is called the dark night of the soul. There has been several talks about it in different threads. You might want to read the book on it to understand it. "Dark Night of the Soul" (A Masterpiece in the Literature of Mysticism) by: St. John of the Cross.

Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The Holy Ghost is your teacher. So I believe when you are suppose to go to another level and are comfortable where you are at then it feels that way like you have to seek harder. I experienced that too.. but, always push forward because it can be a test too.. Push forward to your next level... God has so much to show us.. Just when you think you are suppose to do just this the Holy Ghost shows you something else. Take everything to God so your mind can be clear. It's good to know someone else can feel the Holy Ghost. Glory...:clap:

All the Glory Belongs to God!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.