Have you ever felt the "eyes behind your own eyes" experience...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Have you ever felt the "eyes behind your own eyes" experience...?

I have, multiple times, scary crap, let me tell you...

It was directing me to pay attention to what I was reading or sometimes saying and apply it at the same time, on multiple levels...

I've had it happen reading quite a bit, also looking stuff up in an index or dictionary, how I felt like it was directing my attention and focus to certain words, and applying it, to myself, others, certain situations, on multiple levels...

Then, it would be gone... It was really scary the first time(s) it would happen, and I would get distracted by the fear... I mean sensing another presence with you from "behind your own eyes", first few times about made me wet myself... But, I am growing accustomed to and getting familiar with it now, though I still didn't or haven't got a name yet, though I keep asking, I also cannot tell if the presence is good or bad, or whether it is God, or another spirit...

But, definitely a real living presence, that can get inside of me if it wants to, and speak to me from behind my own eyes...

Has anyone else ever experienced this...? Or, am I alone in this...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have heard someone who invited spiritual guide through altered state of consciousness during New Age meditation had experienced a being coming into their mind and that person could feel what that being was thinking. Then after the first time that being came uninvited at a time when the person wasn't even meditating.

Can you think of anything you may have done in the past that could have led to this presence getting inside you? I remember you also mentioned in another thread that you heard voices.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have heard someone who invited spiritual guide through altered state of consciousness during New Age meditation had experienced a being coming into their mind and that person could feel what that being was thinking. Then after the first time that being came uninvited at a time when the person wasn't even meditating.

Can you think of anything you may have done in the past that could have led to this presence getting inside you? I remember you also mentioned in another thread that you heard voices.
Yes, I hear voices, that is true, not constantly or all the time, but, yes, I do...

First off, I did nothing, NOTHING, that would have invited and evil presence in... I'm wondering if it was God or not... My most recent experience with this, was when I was reading a passage from the Daily Bread to some people who I had started praying for and reading the daily bread at the end to close in jail...

See here: Please pray for me that I do not have to go back to jail (again)...

The daily bread read like this: The title was "gentleness" of all things...

"The troubles of life can make us cranky and out of sorts (I don't get cranky really much anymore, so this moment was when it happened, not because of that, but, well, I don't really know how or why, but it wanted me to pay special attention to this, what I was reading, so, I did), Anyway, "The troubles of life can make us cranky and out of sorts, but we should never excuse these bouts of bad behavior, for they can wither the hearts of those we love and spread misery all around us (I do not feel I do this, but...) We have not fulfilled our duty to others until we have learned to be pleasant (again not necessarily referring to me)... The New Testament has a word for the virtue that corrects our unpleasantness, "gentleness", a term that suggests a kind and gracious soul (believe it or not, that part is me, but...) Ephesians 4:2 reminds us, "Be completely humble and gentle."

"Gentleness" is a willingness to accept limitations and ailments without taking out our aggravation on others (not really me). It shows gratitude for the smallest service rendered (now this next part and following was where I started to get tripped up reading it to the guys in jail, but tried not to show it or let it stop me) It shows gratitude for the smallest service rendered AND "TOLERANCE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT SERVE US WELL" (god forbid, right), It "puts up with" BOTHERSOME PEOPLE, especially noisy, BOISTEROUS "LITTLE PEOPLE", For kindness to "children" (I was thinking of all the guys around me I was leading in this prayer) For kindness to "children" is a crowning mark of a good and gentle person. It speaks softly in the face of provocation (I was wondering who this presence was speaking to me about, cause it wasn't really "about me", but it wanted me to hear it/this, so...) It can be silent; for calm, unruffled silence is often the most eloquent response to unkind words...

Then it goes on a little bit more, but those are the important parts...

But, "Tolerance for those who do not serve us well" and "puts up with bothersome, noisy, boisterous, "little" people" and then, calling them children, or his children, that he "tolerates" and "puts up with"...?

That's where I stumbled a bit reading it...

It's like it/he was saying to me, "You don't belong down there, come up here, join me in the heights and let me show you a thing or two..."

Afterward, I asked it... "Who are you...?" "What is your name...?" I cannot tell if you are wrong or right in what you say to me...? You seem to put on a "superior air" with much of humanity, and I wonder if you despise them...? The "little ones" as you put it...? My God is not like that (I said)...? Who are you...? (I asked again)... But, you not beating me up, (or down)... Are you indifferent or do not care about, nor feel for, our sufferings...? My God is not like that... (I said again)... Your not "trying" to "scare" me (at least) But should the rest of humanity be scared of you...? Your asking me to come up "there" where you are, but your asking me to accept and adopt a point of view, I just cannot accept, I'm just a human, I'm no different from any of them, and besides that, I just do not know how I could do so, without it changing me into something I would not like and do not want to be, and I don't think I could come up there, without "looking down on" others here...

I will not take on a superior air, I refuse...

All I got is silence so far, but, I still wait...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, I hear voices, that is true, not constantly or all the time, but, yes, I do...

First off, I did nothing, NOTHING, that would have invited and evil presence in... I'm wondering if it was God or not... My most recent experience with this, was when I was reading a passage from the Daily Bread to some people who I had started praying for and reading the daily bread at the end to close in jail...

See here: Please pray for me that I do not have to go back to jail (again)...

The daily bread read like this: The title was "gentleness" of all things...

"The troubles of life can make us cranky and out of sorts (I don't get cranky really much anymore, so this moment was when it happened, not because of that, but, well, I don't really know how or why, but it wanted me to pay special attention to this, what I was reading, so, I did), Anyway, "The troubles of life can make us cranky and out of sorts, but we should never excuse these bouts of bad behavior, for they can wither the hearts of those we love and spread misery all around us (I do not feel I do this, but...) We have not fulfilled our duty to others until we have learned to be pleasant (again not necessarily referring to me)... The New Testament has a word for the virtue that corrects our unpleasantness, "gentleness", a term that suggests a kind and gracious soul (believe it or not, that part is me, but...) Ephesians 4:2 reminds us, "Be completely humble and gentle."

"Gentleness" is a willingness to accept limitations and ailments without taking out our aggravation on others (not really me). It shows gratitude for the smallest service rendered (now this next part and following was where I started to get tripped up reading it to the guys in jail, but tried not to show it or let it stop me) It shows gratitude for the smallest service rendered AND "TOLERANCE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT SERVE US WELL" (god forbid, right), It "puts up with" BOTHERSOME PEOPLE, especially noisy, BOISTEROUS "LITTLE PEOPLE", For kindness to "children" (I was thinking of all the guys around me I was leading in this prayer) For kindness to "children" is a crowning mark of a good and gentle person. It speaks softly in the face of provocation (I was wondering who this presence was speaking to me about, cause it wasn't really "about me", but it wanted me to hear it/this, so...) It can be silent; for calm, unruffled silence is often the most eloquent response to unkind words...

Then it goes on a little bit more, but those are the important parts...

But, "Tolerance for those who do not serve us well" and "puts up with bothersome, noisy, boisterous, "little" people" and then, calling them children, or his children, that he "tolerates" and "puts up with"...?

That's where I stumbled a bit reading it...

It's like it/he was saying to me, "You don't belong down there, come up here, join me in the heights and let me show you a thing or two..."

Afterward, I asked it... "Who are you...?" "What is your name...?" I cannot tell if you are wrong or right in what you say to me...? You seem to put on a "superior air" with much of humanity, and I wonder if you despise them...? The "little ones" as you put it...? My God is not like that (I said)...? Who are you...? (I asked again)... But, you not beating me up, (or down)... Are you indifferent or do not care about, nor feel for, our sufferings...? My God is not like that... (I said again)... Your not "trying" to "scare" me (at least) But should the rest of humanity be scared of you...? Your asking me to come up "there" where you are, but your asking me to accept and adopt a point of view, I just cannot accept, I'm just a human, I'm no different from any of them, and besides that, I just do not know how I could do so, without it changing me into something I would not like and do not want to be, and I don't think I could come up there, without "looking down on" others here...

I will not take on a superior air, I refuse...

All I got is silence so far, but, I still wait...

God Bless!
Oh, I did hear one thing back from that same presence, though this time outside of me and not from behind my own eyes, trying to... Well, went like this, it said "Preaching the gospel is one thing and spreading the good news of the gospel message, but, if your trying to get "them" to "understand" "you", then it's wasted time, energy, and effort, and again, trying to get me to join him "on an unforgettable journey" that will satisfy me and give me pleasure and delight forevermore, also saying that he is the only one who will ever truly understand me, and claims to understand or know me, better than I even know myself...

Anyway, I keep rejecting it, or at least to join it or join with it, as I have also been tempted in other kinds of ways, with even the supernatural... I keep refusing...

Who am I rejecting...?

Not God, not YHWH, am I...? I hope not... But, it could possibly be the enemy... And believe me I ask forgiveness all the time for not knowing...

I don't know how long I can keep this up, before finally giving in...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I know the Lord's (Jesus) voice also, comes from right above me, while the others do not, and he is not like the others, and I've asked him several times, "why" is he not saying anything about this, and can't he help me, and, so far, nothing (yet) though I do wait...

I told this other presence, I'm not doing or agreeing to anything you say till I get a name, other than that, I told him to basically forget about it...

And, so, here I am, waiting...

Oh, the Lord still does talk to me about things, just, not "that" for some reason, that I'm trying to figure out...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

it said "Preaching the gospel is one thing and spreading the good news of the gospel message, but, if your trying to get "them" to "understand" "you", then it's wasted time, energy, and effort, and again, trying to get me to join him "on an unforgettable journey" that will satisfy me and give me pleasure and delight forevermore, also saying that he is the only one who will ever truly understand me, and claims to understand or know me, better than I even know myself...
The parts I highlighted above remind me of what the Devil offered to Jesus:

the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’” (Matthew 4:8-10 NASB)​

How did Jesus get rid of the devil? By using the scripture!

This spirit is definitely not from God. It has been trying to sway you away from God to focus on yourself and your flesh. You can cast it away by the authority given to you by God in the name of Jesus Christ.

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. (Luke 10:19 NASB)

Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7 NASB)​

Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know the Lord's (Jesus) voice also, comes from right above me, while the others do not, and he is not like the others, and I've asked him several times, "why" is he not saying anything about this, and can't he help me, and, so far, nothing (yet) though I do wait...

I told this other presence, I'm not doing or agreeing to anything you say till I get a name, other than that, I told him to basically forget about it...

And, so, here I am, waiting...

Oh, the Lord still does talk to me about things, just, not "that" for some reason, that I'm trying to figure out...

God Bless!
If you want to know if a spirit is from God or not, ask him to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. Every spirit that does not confess Jesus Christ is not from God.

Also, any spirit that gives you a message that contradicts the scripture or contradicts the nature of God cannot be from God either.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The parts I highlighted above remind me of what the Devil offered to Jesus:

the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’” (Matthew 4:8-10 NASB)​

How did Jesus get rid of the devil? By using the scripture!

This spirit is definitely not from God. It has been trying to sway you away from God to focus on yourself and your flesh. You can cast it away by the authority given to you by God in the name of Jesus Christ.

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. (Luke 10:19 NASB)

Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7 NASB)​
Look, I know it's scary, (just imagine what this has been like for me) but I I ask that that not be your primary reason to say it is not of or from God or isn't God...

It is not so much trying to get me to focus on myself, but I just get the sense of it's knowing how incredibly hard I have worked on trying to get to get others to understand me, and he is trying to get me to stop cause he knows how utterly futile and heartbreaking it is, when this fails, and that he knows it will fail, and that he undertands me, and why isn't that enough...

Nor is he trying to get me to focus on my flesh, actually quite the opposite, the places he wants to take me to, are all in the realm and are all things of the spirit, and actually, if I joined him, I do not think my mind would be on the/my flesh and it's desires anymore at all...

And I've tried making it go away, but it's kinda like Paul with the thorn in his side, that was there for a divine reason and purpose, that even Paul himself says is "an angel of Satan" or a demon... Yet Paul had to live it all the time... Probably had it till the day he died...

There is another issue, I feel like I know, or at least have had some experience with what I think is Satan's presence, (though could have been a "lesser" demon) anyway, the presence I thought was Satan before, is much different from this presence, but like I said, that also could have been a lesser demon, and that could be the explanation for the difference, I don't know...

What if it's God...? What if it's YHWH...?

Without eliminating that possibility entirely, I do not want to reject this presence outright...

It knows how I feel, it feels my pain, even shares it...

Look, I'm not expecting much here, I don't expect you guys to be able to give me any for sure answers necessarily, but, I did ask the Lord, if he could maybe speak through one of you to me on here... We'll see what happens, I guess...

Thank You for your time,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look, I know it's scary, (just imagine what this has been like for me) but I I ask that that not be your primary reason to say it is not of or from God or isn't God...

It is not so much trying to get me to focus on myself, but I just get the sense of it's knowing how incredibly hard I have worked on trying to get to get others to understand me, and he is trying to get me to stop cause he knows how utterly futile and heartbreaking it is, when this fails, and that he knows it will fail, and that he undertands me, and why isn't that enough...

Nor is he trying to get me to focus on my flesh, actually quite the opposite, the places he wants to take me to, are all in the realm and are all things of the spirit, and actually, if I joined him, I do not think my mind would be on the/my flesh and it's desires anymore at all...

And I've tried making it go away, but it's kinda like Paul with the thorn in his side, that was there for a divine reason and purpose, that even Paul himself says is "an angel of Satan" or a demon... Yet Paul had to live it all the time... Probably had it till the day he died...

There is another issue, I feel like I know, or at least have had some experience with what I think is Satan's presence, (though could have been a "lesser" demon) anyway, the presence I thought was Satan before, is much different from this presence, but like I said, that also could have been a lesser demon, and that could be the explanation for the difference, I don't know...

What if it's God...? What if it's YHWH...?

Without eliminating that possibility entirely, I do not want to reject this presence outright...

It knows how I feel, it feels my pain, even shares it...

Look, I'm not expecting much here, I don't expect you guys to be able to give me any for sure answers necessarily, but, I did ask the Lord, if he could maybe speak through one of you to me on here... We'll see what happens, I guess...

Thank You for your time,

God Bless!
There is someone I know who have experienced a spirit playing both Satan's role as well as disguising itself as God. How we found out it was a fake was because it was prophesying lies that weren't true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There is someone I know who have experienced a spirit playing both Satan's role as well as disguising itself as God. How we find out it was a fake was because it was prophesying lies that weren't true.
Unfortunately that won't work for me, there has been no prophesying...

Know of any other way(s) to "test" a spirit...?

Thanks for trying,

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spiritual experience by New Age meditation through altered state of consciousness is what the New Age practitioners usually call "spiritual journey" led by their so-called "spiritual guide", but it is not of God.

This is what I meant by the spirit trying to get you to focus on your flesh:
"satisfy me and give me pleasure and delight forevermore"

trying to get me to join him "on an unforgettable journey" that will satisfy me and give me pleasure and delight forevermore

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
A lot of New Age meditation through altered state of consciousness is what they call "spiritual journey" led by their so-called "spiritual guide", but it is not of God.

This is what I meant by the spirit trying to get you to focus on your flesh:
"satisfy me and give me pleasure and delight forevermore"
Yes, well, like I said he and I know that the only things that will do that for me now, is the things of the spirit (sorry I neglected to explain that part)... The realms above where all the things of the spirit are, is where he wants to take me...

I've also said, "I'm not ready..." And "I need a name?" and "How would I do it without becoming "high and mighty" so to speak?, and, only until I can do it, without it corrupting me, and only when I get a name, and it's the right name, until then I'm not gonna do it, or agree to anything...

And, I've never done, nor do I believe in all the new age (garbage) out there either... Never been a part of anything like that, or even remotely close to it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, well, like I said he and I know that the only things that will do that for me now, is the things of the spirit... The realms above where all the things of the spirit are, is where he wants to take me...

I've also said, "I'm not ready..." And "I need a name?" and "How would I do it without becoming "high and mighty" so to speak?, and, only until I can do it, without it corrupting me, and only when I get a name, and it's the right name, until then I'm not gonna do it, or agree to anything...

And, I've never done, nor do I believe in all the new age (garbage) out there either... Never been a part of anything like that, or even remotely close to it...

God Bless!
Do I take the low road or the high road, so to speak...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've said (just recently) that "I like it down here..." He said "OK, but you don't belong down there, and (he added) also... no you don't, not really..."

So, I said, "OK... "power"... Power to do what...? What for...? You know that old saying about "power corrupts"... (and he said, "And you afraid of that") And I said, with reason... Then I said "What would be the point...?" It would only draw unwanted attention to me AND, more importantly, AWAY FROM CHRIST... And, I do not think I could prevent that either... And I don't want the attention anyway... Then I added "And, even all knowledge, what would I do with that, when I can't even get them to understand what I know now... Should we twist peoples puny little minds and seriously mess with them, in ways, that in my opinion, is just, very wrong to do to people...

Then I said, "Can't you see that it's all in vain...?"

He simply said "When you feel you are ready, ask what you will (for them, explain to them that you are the type of person that does not want anything outside of God's will, that you are seeking) Anyway, he said to me, "When you think you are ready, ask of me whatever you will and you shall have it..."

I'm not doing any of it, and want nothing to do with it, without a name first...

Then he quit speaking (this was just now, btw)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not doing any of it, and want nothing to do with it, without a name first...

When Jesus revealed himself to Saul, He did not hesitate to tell Saul He is Jesus:

And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” And He said, “I am Jesus whom you are persecuting (Acts 9:6 NASB)
When God revealed Himself to Moses, He did not hesitate to tell Moses He is God:

He said also, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” (Exodus 3:6 NASB)

• Agree
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've said (just recently) that "I like it down here..." He said "OK, but you don't belong down there, and (he added) also... no you don't, not really..."

So, I said, "OK... "power"... Power to do what...? What for...? You know that old saying about "power corrupts"... (and he said, "And you afraid of that") And I said, with reason... Then I said "What would be the point...?" It would only draw unwanted attention to me AND, more importantly, AWAY FROM CHRIST... And, I do not think I could prevent that either... And I don't want the attention anyway... Then I added "And, even all knowledge, what would I do with that, when I can't even get them to understand what I know now... Should we twist peoples puny little minds and seriously mess with them, in ways, that in my opinion, is just, very wrong to do to people...

Then I said, "Can't you see that it's all in vain...?"

He simply said "When you feel you are ready, ask what you will (for them, explain to them that you are the type of person that does not want anything outside of God's will, that you are seeking) Anyway, he said to me, "When you think you are ready, ask of me whatever you will and you shall have it..."

God Bless!
Solomon asked for wisdom... But, to judge the people, which I do think i can do, even if I could, and by that I mean, I do not feel I have the right...? Nor can even, right now anyway...

I have everything I want right now... I'm not in need of much anything right now...? What about your wants...? (He said) Is it right to want or be in want...? (I said) Is desire wrong...? He said, "Is it wrong, J...?" He said he would give me time to think about it...

I said, "What, should we take hold of the four corners of the earth, (forces of the environment) and wreck the world...?" He said: "Is that what you want, J...?" No, not really, and I suppose you know.knew that... He said he did... He said, he already knows what I want, even though I haven't figured it out yet, but, he said, that kind of thing has to be discovered and found out by the individual, part of (human) life, he said...

When your ready, I'll be waiting... Until then, he said, for God's sake quit fretting and worrying, and getting nervous and scared, and get some frickin rest and sleep J...? We'll talk later on... Oh, don't try to rush this or anything, it must happen naturally and in it's own due time...

Then it was gone...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
When Jesus revealed himself to Saul, He did not hesitate to tell Saul He is Jesus:

And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” And He said, “I am Jesus whom you are persecuting (Acts 9:6 NASB)
When God revealed Himself to Moses, He did not hesitate to tell Moses He is God:

He said also, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” (Exodus 3:6 NASB)
Why is he not telling me then...?

Upvote 0