Have they found the Ark?

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I've seen pictures and some short articles about finding the Ark, but if this is so - they are sure not telling much about it.

I would think that would be big time news. Anyone know much about it?

It would be big-time news . My desire is that it is never found . But , may the Lord's will be done .

Upvote 0

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It's not new though, they say it's in Turkey but the government won't let anyone see it. But the problem is you can't prove or disprove a conspiracy theory so until I see actual proof, I wouldn't put too much into it. I built a shed, it didn't last three years before it started rotting.

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hope they found the ark. Both Noah Ark and the Ark of the Covenant. Especially the Ark of the covenant. I will like to know what a manna looks like, and I will be curious about how the God's handwritings look like since it is written that it is His hand that carve the ten commandments, and the original ten commandments is in the Ark of the covenant.

Upvote 0

jimfish

evangelical/charismatic/anabaptist/Wesleyan/etc
Jan 3, 2012
Middle Tennessee, USA
Visit site
✟8,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, on the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. But Jesus did not commit himself onto them...for He knew what was in man." - John 2:23-25

God "prefers" to keep himself hidden from all except those to whom He wills to reveal himself, so that "no flesh can boast," so that "no one can glory in His presence."

"These six things does God hate, no, seven are an abomination to Him: a haughty countenance/ a proud look...." Prov. 6:16-17a

-----------------------------------------------

And also so that we would need Faith for God to turn himself from the intangible into the tangible individually for us as mortals. "Blessed is he who believes, who has NOT seen."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Simon_Templar

Not all who wander are lost
Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟33,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
There was a group of Chinese evangelicals that claimed they found Noahs Ark almost a year ago now, maybe more even. They have offered no proof and members of the expedition came out and said it was a hoax.. then later they changed their story and said it wasn't a hoax.. basically its been a big fiasco with the bottom line that they never provided anything to back up their claims.

Upvote 0