• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Have they found the Ark?

Discussion in 'Spirit-Filled / Charismatic' started by SharonL, Dec 26, 2011.

1. SharonL

SharonL Senior Veteran

+1,042
    Christian
    Married
    I've seen pictures and some short articles about finding the Ark, but if this is so - they are sure not telling much about it.

I would think that would be big time news. Anyone know much about it?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. New_Wineskin

New_Wineskin Contributor

+477
    Non-Denom
    It would be big-time news . My desire is that it is never found . But , may the Lord's will be done .

3. Svt4Him

Svt4Him Legend Supporter

+1,083
    Non-Denom
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    It's not new though, they say it's in Turkey but the government won't let anyone see it. But the problem is you can't prove or disprove a conspiracy theory so until I see actual proof, I wouldn't put too much into it. I built a shed, it didn't last three years before it started rotting.

4. Faulty

Faulty bind on pick up Supporter

+956
    Christian
    Married
    Well, it is about time to rebuild that Tample again. Wouldn't surprise me. Besides, I'd love to be able to see it, if even to just be able to satisfy my historical curiosity.

5. Bob Carabbio

Bob Carabbio Old guy -

+546
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Nope - what they FOUND was a way to make some money producing documentaries - that contain no actual information. And Selling NOTHING and getting paid for it is just Good business.

6. Hishandmaiden

Hishandmaiden The Humble Servant Supporter

+220
    Christian
    Private
    I hope they found the ark. Both Noah Ark and the Ark of the Covenant. Especially the Ark of the covenant. I will like to know what a manna looks like, and I will be curious about how the God's handwritings look like since it is written that it is His hand that carve the ten commandments, and the original ten commandments is in the Ark of the covenant.

7. jimfish

jimfish evangelical/charismatic/anabaptist/Wesleyan/etc

+7
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    "Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, on the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. But Jesus did not commit himself onto them...for He knew what was in man." - John 2:23-25

God "prefers" to keep himself hidden from all except those to whom He wills to reveal himself, so that "no flesh can boast," so that "no one can glory in His presence."

"These six things does God hate, no, seven are an abomination to Him: a haughty countenance/ a proud look...." Prov. 6:16-17a

-----------------------------------------------

And also so that we would need Faith for God to turn himself from the intangible into the tangible individually for us as mortals. "Blessed is he who believes, who has NOT seen."

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  8. Simon_Templar

Simon_Templar Not all who wander are lost

+998
    Catholic
    Single
    There was a group of Chinese evangelicals that claimed they found Noahs Ark almost a year ago now, maybe more even. They have offered no proof and members of the expedition came out and said it was a hoax.. then later they changed their story and said it wasn't a hoax.. basically its been a big fiasco with the bottom line that they never provided anything to back up their claims.

9. Deba

Deba The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want (period)

+361
    Charismatic
    Single