United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We experienced Pestilence and people are starving in America because of Coronavirus. North Korea is at it, again and China is fighting with India, both nuclear powers. Hate is in the United States. Are the horsemen here?
About 8 years ago I had a dream that a man named John was preparing horses in a field. The horses were in the order shown in Revelations. He was placing them one next to the other, rearing. So, yes, I believe the horses had been released.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi SIS! I would like to share something I watched today. Its not about who said it..as in if you like or agree with him. I have never followed him.. he does not post many videos. I saw his name and just clicked to see if any new videos. And the only lol new one was spoken on Dec 2019 He posted it Mar 24 2020. The msg that night Dec 19 2019 was recorded. So this was just 2:58min long. His name is John Kilpatrick "the angels are coming"

He said he was laying on his right side.. was going back to sleep and was not thinking about anything. Turned over and somewhere else. Said he could not see anything but knew everything. He said he could hear the lord and the lord could hear him but saw nothing.

What got me was what the lord said and that this was in Dec 2019. And I look from then Dec to now and whats happening in the US and the world. So this is what he said the lord said "Son tell the people darkness is about to degenerate into gross darkness. And He said its coming and its gonna come soon and to be prepared. He said but I want to tell you the angels are coming to help you. He said the angels are coming..its going to get so severe I going to send my angels to help get in the harvest." You might see them you might not I don't know he said. I like what he said at the end "don't be in awe of them. Don't worship them. We only worship Christ."

So.. you can take it as grain of salt. I've never know this man to lie to mislead. But.. what got me was WHEN this was spoken.. and then look from Jan 2020 to right now the virus .. its like the USA and the world just went crazy so fast! And this fits.

Reactions: Job3315
Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi SIS! I would like to share something I watched today. Its not about who said it..as in if you like or agree with him. I have never followed him.. he does not post many videos. I saw his name and just clicked to see if any new videos. And the only lol new one was spoken on Dec 2019 He posted it Mar 24 2020. The msg that night Dec 19 2019 was recorded. So this was just 2:58min long. His name is John Kilpatrick "the angels are coming"

He said he was laying on his right side.. was going back to sleep and was not thinking about anything. Turned over and somewhere else. Said he could not see anything but knew everything. He said he could hear the lord and the lord could hear him but saw nothing.

What got me was what the lord said and that this was in Dec 2019. And I look from then Dec to now and whats happening in the US and the world. So this is what he said the lord said "Son tell the people darkness is about to degenerate into gross darkness. And He said its coming and its gonna come soon and to be prepared. He said but I want to tell you the angels are coming to help you. He said the angels are coming..its going to get so severe I going to send my angels to help get in the harvest." You might see them you might not I don't know he said. I like what he said at the end "don't be in awe of them. Don't worship them. We only worship Christ."

So.. you can take it as grain of salt. I've never know this man to lie to mislead. But.. what got me was WHEN this was spoken.. and then look from Jan 2020 to right now the virus .. its like the USA and the world just went crazy so fast! And this fits.

Upvote 0

DebbieJ

Jun 1, 2020
Italy
✟22,159.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens

I searched YouTube and I think this guy is with the group who is selling silver solution as a cure for Covid-19. I don't think I should trust someone affiliated with this group. I'm also wary of someone saying, "The Lord talked to me, he said this and that". I heard this hundreds of times from false prophets on TV and YT.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I think until the 4th Horseman is released, the first 3 Horsemen will be something we can only view in hindsight.
The Horseman sitting on a white horse with a bow and a crown to conquer, traditionally seen as the antichrist, and conquering the world but some pre-trib'ers have seen it as the gospel message conquering the world (I disagree since the other 3 Horsemen are all bad things, the gospel conquering the world would be a good thing, seems out of context). Covid 19 has been an interesting thing to me because it has shown me that a virus is something that can conquer the world without war, now I don't know about a bow, but Coronavirus is named for it's halo like appearance, the Corona, which means "Crown" in Latin. Obviously a very loose interpretation, and I don't think this is actually it, we haven't started seeing daily sacrifices in a Rebuilt Temple of Solomon yet.. but it is food for thought, I do think that the "conquest" will not be war, because that's the 2nd Horseman on the Red Horse, that's war/violence. So a means of "conquering" the world without violence is something to think about as the first horseman, again, something that'll be clearer in hindsight when 1/4 of the world's people are dying and the world chooses to implement a one world government under 1 leader, that's when you'll look back at the events that brought this to pass and think "this is really it, Jesus will return for us soon.. or I'll get beheaded for being a Christian, then Jesus will come."
The 2nd Horseman rides a red horse and is given a sword, it's traditionally thought of as war, but the scripture just says taking peace from the earth. It might not be a war of nation vs nation but just massive civil unrest and violence, which again... very loose interpretation, we're seeing civil unrest and violence now.
The 3rd Horseman rides a black horse and carries a balance, and the overheard voices basically show that there's a severe economic collapse and famine. So you have locust swarms in Africa and Asia, and a global economic depression.

SO
It is .. possible however unlikely that we're looking at the first 3 Horsemen right now? I'm not really betting on it though because the body count isn't 2 billion people, and like I said, we haven't seen daily sacrifices in Jerusalem again yet, and Daniel's 70th week starts with daily sacrifices ending. Actually, did the horsemen necessarily have to be in the 70th week or could they predate it?

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Why would we worry if we are saved?
well, saved or not I don't think anyone looks forward to being imprisoned, beaten and beheaded while starving to death from being unable to buy or sell in the process.

Upvote 0

DebbieJ

Jun 1, 2020
Italy
✟22,159.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
@Jamdoc Interesting view you have there.

I think the way to completely understand the four horsemen are not only with their colors, but with what they are holding. I believe this is telling us a parallel or an overlapping event or events happening at the same time.

For example:

1) White horse represents peace.
2) Red horse represents blood.
3) Black horse represents death.
4) Pale horse represents diseases.

1) White -- The rider was given a crown. He is holding a bow.
2) Red -- The rider was given a great sword.
3) Black -- The rider has a scale.
4) Pale -- This rider is death himself.

I believe this is not a successive event, but, rather an overlapping event. We will take the COVID pandemic as an example. This pandemic took 115,000 American lives and the economy plunges. Along with these are the riots and lawlessness.

We see the Black horse at play here because the rider is carrying a scale. Scale represents economic activity which took a nose dive. The Black horse represent death due to the pandemic. We see the Red horse at play here because of the rioting and blood is spilled. We also see the Pale horse because he is death himself with Hades following close behind him. He represents diseases and plagues.

As you can see, they all overlap each other. If this is it, we will see events worsening -- the beginning of sorrows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
This whole sequence we are witnessing is not just another event. The spiritual implications run deep in the hearts of man. There is a battle hovering over the entire earth, have you not seen it ? It's in the open for all to see who have eyes to see with. Go into the spirit and look, do not look with temporal eyes and human reason. This event is much deeper and deepening. Right now is the time for those who will turn to Christ to do so. I don't see horsemen, I see battle lines being drawn, this is 100% about Christ/no Christ or in earthly terms right/no right. Have you seen everything flipped, what was right is now wrong in this world and what was wrong is now right. We were leaning more and more that way but the virus flipped the switch to complete the mindset in society. The virus was never the issue, the hearts of man is.

I think we have been in pretribulation, the groaning and birth pangs. When the tribulation begins this will look tame, the stage is set. This is wars rumors of wars, pestilence, earthquakes. These signs should not concern the Christian according to Jesus. What is about to come will be much worse and man has 0 control over it. Now is the time to turn to Christ .. Remember the Tribulation period is 7 years when ever it is that we enter it, 3-1/2 looks tame, like there may be peace, it involves Israel but it is a false hope. To be in tribulation period we must see a treaty in Israel. Then the darkest times in history comes. Scripture says peoples eyes melt out of their heads ( that sounds nuclear). There is a time of six months that man can not die but begs to, in other words they could be run over by a truck but can not die. This is a horrible period of time, all on earth would die if God didn't cut it short. We certainly are not there yet, not yet.

When that day comes the door shuts behind us, no turning back, there is nothing man can do. Right now the nations can turn to God. Our own country was formed on Christian values, the people have spit on that. All through scripture when Gods people turned on him He brought correction, put them in exile, some died but eventually they turned back. I'm thinking this country, maybe the world has reached a point where the pride in their own filth is beyond turning to God but out of them some will. That would be a harvest . The rest never would turn. After that harvest and after a treaty in Israel is signed with long time enemies, look up..

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I would say no because,
when it happens I don't think that
this question will need to be asked.
M

I'm not so sure. because I believe that the events of the 4 horsemen, the first 4 seals, are to establish the Antichrist in power. It will be very bad, but not so bad that the entire world thinks of it being biblical in proportion. The antichrist has to come forward with solutions to these problems, and the world accepts him, and accepts a 1 world government. If they think it's the literal end of the world they might be familiar enough with hollywood's portrayals of an antichrist and the end days that they won't go along with the plan.
The enemy isn't wearing black leather and wearing chains and spikes with 2 horns coming out of his head and fire coming out of his eyes.. he's going to be suave, likable, and offer solutions to all the problems that plague the world. It's going to be subtle and believable to the world.
So I think unless you have your nose in your bible, and are actively looking, you're going to miss on the signs of the seals being released at first., and it's not until billions die from the events and we're putting in a world leader that controls the entire world that you'll think "woah.. this is the tribulation!" Not to mention, if you're pre trib, you have this expectation that you're already going to be raptured before any of it happens, so when it starts happening, you'd deny it.
In fact I've heard many pre tribbers give that as the reason why they don't believe we're in the end times, not by giving scripture or analyzing the world events and news and comparing it with scripture, but they just say "I'm still here, so we're not in the tribulations"

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
@Jamdoc Interesting view you have there.

I think the way to completely understand the four horsemen are not only with their colors, but with what they are holding. I believe this is telling us a parallel or an overlapping event or events happening at the same time.

For example:

1) White horse represents peace.
2) Red horse represents blood.
3) Black horse represents death.
4) Pale horse represents diseases.

1) White -- The rider was given a crown. He is holding a bow.
2) Red -- The rider was given a great sword.
4) Black -- The rider has a scale.
5) Pale -- This rider is death himself.

I believe this is not a successive event, but, rather an overlapping event. We will take the COVID pandemic as an example. This pandemic took 115,000 American lives and the economy plunges. Along with this are the riots and lawlessness.

We see the Black horse at play here because the rider is carrying a scale. Scale represents economic activity which took a nose dive. The Black horse represent death due to the pandemic. We see the Red horse at play here because of the rioting and blood is spilled. We also see the Pale horse because he is death himself with Hades following close behind him. He represents diseases and plagues.

As you can see, they all overlap each other. If this is it, we will see events worsening -- the beginning of sorrows.
Edit.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

Please note that this thread has been moved to a more appropriate forum. The Statement of Purpose is different, please read it.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We experienced Pestilence and people are starving in America because of Coronavirus. North Korea is at it, again and China is fighting with India, both nuclear powers. Hate is in the United States. Are the horsemen here?

The four horsemen take peace from the fourth part of the earth. Not the entire world.I wouldn't worry.

Revelation 6:8 Then I looked and saw a pale horse. Its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed close behind. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword, by famine, by plague, and by the beasts of the earth.

• Agree
Reactions: Berean Tim
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,817.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Kind of, He tells us that the events of the four horsemen are the "beginning of sorrows".
Which came soon after He ascended and have been our lot ever since then. We have had wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters aplenty since then. If any of them had been much worse mankind would not have survived.
That the four horsemen of Revelation 6:1-7 have been released in the first century, is proved by the Fifth Seal, where all the Christian martyrs since Stephen have their souls kept under the Altar in heaven.
The next prophesied event we can expect is the Sixth Seal world changer, that will commence all what must happen leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Which came soon after He ascended and have been our lot ever since then. We have had wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters aplenty since then. If any of them had been much worse mankind would not have survived.
That the four horsemen of Revelation 6:1-7 have been released in the first century, is proved by the Fifth Seal, where all the Christian martyrs since Stephen have their souls kept under the Altar in heaven.
The next prophesied event we can expect is the Sixth Seal world changer, that will commence all what must happen leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.
as we discussed before, all those things happened prior to Jesus' resurrection too, so no, the tribulations to come are worse than anything we've ever seen before, that's what Jesus said, and we've seen some pretty bad ones, so what we'll see when the tribulation actually happens is worse.

Upvote 0