Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Opinion | Have the Bidens Denied the Story Yet?

But so far the stories by the Post’s Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge are still standing. Unless and until former Vice President Joe Biden or a member of his family wants to argue that the emails are fakes, isn’t there a responsibility for all journalists covering the campaign to acknowledge the Post reporting and demand answers about the lucrative foreign sales of the Biden name?

Reactions: Arc F1

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟900,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Opinion | Have the Bidens Denied the Story Yet?

But so far the stories by the Post’s Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge are still standing. Unless and until former Vice President Joe Biden or a member of his family wants to argue that the emails are fakes, isn’t there a responsibility for all journalists covering the campaign to acknowledge the Post reporting and demand answers about the lucrative foreign sales of the Biden name?

goes into seclusion until next debate
media covers up all mention of it
big tech squashes any mention of it...
town hall and debate moderators never mention it

influence pedaling? what influence pedaling? I see no evidence of that.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reasonable people disregard stories published in tabloids like the NY Post.

The proff is out.
Being covered by news agencies
that aren't in the tank.
Note -- Biden's are not talking
running for cover
expanding the basement for two
or probably more.
M

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The link took me to the wsj. Was yours different?
Giuliani took the story to the NYPost. They were the original news to print it.

There were some of the people at the Post who wouldn't sign on to the article because it hadn't been vetted and one said it wasn't good journalism to do so. But Colin Allen insisted that they do it quickly. Allan has a history with Giuliani.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟325,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why did Giuliani take the story to a tabloid when he could have taken it to FoxNews?

Because Fox News declined the story! What is interesting too is that the OP is also wrong with regard to Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge, their names were attached because the person who wrote it up didn't want his name attached ... if that doesn't speak volumes!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We we get that deep into our sin
with no repentance
with a laptop full of corruption
and then give it away still loaded.

The devil has taken you down
with your help.

M
...or someone fabricated it and hoped that people outside of President Trump's base are as willing to swallow this obvious fake as they are?
tulc(which seems to be the more likely scenario) :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Republican pollster Frank Luntz, earlier today:
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
“I’ve never seen a campaign more mis-calibrated than the Trump campaign. Frankly, his staff ought to be brought up on charges of political malpractice. It is the worst campaign I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching them since 1980. Trump’s advisers have their heads up their asses if they think Hunter Biden allegations will win them the race.
Nobody cares about Hunter Biden. Why is Trump spending all his time on him? Hunter Biden does not help put food on the table. Hunter Biden does not help anyone get a job. Hunter Biden does not provide health care or solve COVID. And Donald Trump spends all of his time focused on that and nobody cares. They’re on the wrong issues. They’re on the wrong message. Your damn job is to get your candidate to talk about things that are relevant to the people you need to reach. And if you can’t do your damn job then get out.”
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
I approve of this message

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I suspect a majority of the electorate feels, I don't care if there are videos of Hunter and Joe Biden having sex with an entire Ukrainian cheerleading squad, sitting atop a pile of Heroin the size of the Astrodome while wearing hats made from freshly slaughtered Kittens as they divvy up the Burisma Money.... The: "You should be upset about a politicians family getting entangled in illegal foreign affairs!" Ship has long since sailed...

The Trump train has effectively numbed me and the bulk of the electorate to any such accusations after their official “there’s going to be foreign interference, get over it” stance They boldly took. I took their advice, as I suspect most of the electorate did as well.. We're over it.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Giuliani took the story to the NYPost. They were the original news to print it.

There were some of the people at the Post who wouldn't sign on to the article because it hadn't been vetted and one said it wasn't good journalism to do so. But Colin Allen insisted that they do it quickly. Allan has a history with Giuliani.

At least it isn't another anonymous source.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At least it isn't another anonymous source.
Isn't it? It hasn't been established that it was Hunter Biden that left the computer at the shop. If it wasn't that would be an anonymus source.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isn't it? It hasn't been established that it was Hunter Biden that left the computer at the shop. If it wasn't that would be an anonymus source.

Shop owner said, that Biden dropped it off.
Correct?
M

Upvote 0