Social Circle
✟7,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OK so I was going through Google to see if God forgives all sins which he does except blasphemy and I look back (baptised at 8 )on my life and my dad once had me put my had on the Bible ( about 5th grade) as you may guess u lied and felt really bad fast forward maybe 5 years and I was an agnostic theist at the time but one morning I said I was fed up BC I woke up to early just to go to church and declared I was agnostic atheist but when a girl (my sister's friend) came in the I claimed to be "Christian" immediately afterward and I took Communion several times as an agnostic Christian and now as a true Christian and with research I feel guilty. I also have aspergers I don't think I ever said "the Spirit is evil" I just had thoughts one day (and things weren't going my right anyway) in my car on my way to work from stressing about the unpardonable "is this a trap is heaven really good place, is God leading the actual right place, is this worth my stress" etc. And many awful thoughts are plaguing my head so did the Holy Spirit leave me because I do not want to go to hell I really need Jesus to exorcise me cause I feel trapped, unguilty, but eaten alive the feeling that usually happens when I'm guilty isn't there and I just came back from winter recharge. One time i said to my girlfriend (spiritual wife now) on videochat "i wish my parents werent religious so i can talk to you longer"

Reactions: Tone

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
OK so I was going through Google to see if God forgives all sins which he does except blasphemy and I look back (baptised at 8 )on my life and my dad once had me put my had on the Bible ( about 5th grade) as you may guess u lied and felt really bad fast forward maybe 5 years and I was an agnostic theist at the time but one morning I said I was fed up BC I woke up to early just to go to church and declared I was agnostic atheist but when a girl (my sister's friend) came in the I claimed to be "Christian" immediately afterward and I took Communion several times as an agnostic Christian and now as a true Christian and with research I feel guilty. I also have aspergers I don't think I ever said "the Spirit is evil" I just had thoughts one day (and things weren't going my right anyway) in my car on my way to work from stressing about the unpardonable "is this a trap is heaven really good place, is God leading the actual right place, is this worth my stress" etc. And many awful thoughts are plaguing my head so did the Holy Spirit leave me because I do not want to go to hell I really need Jesus to exorcise me cause I feel trapped, unguilty, but eaten alive the feeling that usually happens when I'm guilty isn't there and I just came back from winter recharge. One time i said to my girlfriend (spiritual wife now) on videochat "i wish my parents werent religious so i can talk to you longer"

Hello, welcome to CF!

Hold to the fold of His Arms should the devil himself come to claim you! (What song?)

Job 13
"14 Why do I put myself at risk and take my life in my own hands? 15 Though He slay me, I will hope in Him. I will still defend my ways to His face. 16 Moreover, this will be my salvation, for no godless man can appear before Him."

Of course, this boldness only comes through the Resurrected Messiah living His Life through you. May Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Breath of Yah) Breathe into this Body and raise us up. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg

this thread has been moved from
Introduce Yourself
to
Christian Advice
for a better fit and responses; and because IY is just for short greetings.
Hat off.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have autism too, and we can get into worries normal people don't seem to have as strong as us i think,
God is very patient, and you can make a mess but if you want to come back to him, he will not reject you, actually he will be glad i think that you are trying to do things right.

Is good if we try to live the best we can to please God, it has rewards. It means we care about him.

Upvote 0

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

Hi Vyshawn D Fontenot & welcome to CF!

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Basic advice:-
Only a Christian worries about blasphemy or commuting the 'unforgivable sin'.

That you are worried is a sign that God is with you, that you are not abandoned.

May I suggest two things.
1. Rather than endless repent of what you did years ago. Thank God that he has forgiven you ALL your sins.
Do this when ever past sins trouble you.

2. Learn what Jesus endured in order to save you.
Do you think having gone through all he went through Jesus is going to let you drift away.
Just what is cover by Romans 8.I am convinced that Nothing in All creation can separate us from the Love of God.

What can separate you from God?

Upvote 0