Have any little children recently received divinely inspired prophecies, dreams or visions?

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Acts 2, during the Sermon at Pentecost, Peter reminded the astonished Jewish audience about the well-known prophecy uttered by the prophet Joel:

14 But Peter, standing with the eleven, lifted up his voice and addressed them: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and give ear to my words. 15 For these people are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:

17 “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams;
18 even on my male servants and female servants
in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

Testimonies of people sharing rapture dreams and visions or claiming to receive end times prophetic revelations from God abound in the internet. But what about little children? Are there any recently published testimonies from little children receiving divinely inspired prophetic revelations, dreams or visions (which ideally cannot be explained away as the children simply making up stories)?

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Acts 2, during the Sermon at Pentecost, Peter reminded the astonished Jewish audience about the well-known prophecy uttered by the prophet Joel:

14 But Peter, standing with the eleven, lifted up his voice and addressed them: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and give ear to my words. 15 For these people are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:

17 “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams;
18 even on my male servants and female servants
in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

Testimonies of people sharing rapture dreams and visions or claiming to receive end times prophetic revelations from God abound in the internet. But what about little children? Are there any recently published testimonies from little children receiving divinely inspired prophetic revelations, dreams or visions (which ideally cannot be explained away as the children simply making up stories)?

"Sons and daughters" could be more a reference to the young; people in their teens and twenties. This has been my experience, anyway. But it most certainly doesn't preclude the very young receiving visions. I recall there have been some major visions that involved groups of children, several of them now that I start to think about it. I just do not know any of them personally.

Interesting thought. :)

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
At age 3, my son had a very precisely dated prophecy about us buying a house. It came to pass many months later, 2 hours short of the deadline of us leaving the country.

Upvote 0