harbourgrace
✟8,362.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hath God said? Is likely the foundation of all doctrines of demons it is the (spirit-demon) who cannot confess Jesus is lord. Possessed people can and do many things in His name that is why we need the Holy Ghost to lead us into all truth.
Matthew 24:4-5

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

John 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? 71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the sontof Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
John 12:6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

The Million (Dollar) houses jets Worldly lifestyles are to be expected Judas Iscariot loved the wages of sin.

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much long suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

1 John 4:1-6
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Isaiah 30:10 which say to the seers, See not;
and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things,
speak unto us smooth things,
prophesy deceits:

2 Timothy 4:1-5

4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;2 preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;4 and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Proverbs 10:19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin:
but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

It is time to wake up fill your lamps with oil (not from the market place).

Hope His word blessed you and my thoughts encourage all who read especially the possessed call on his name and He will set you free.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin:

It is time to wake up fill your lamps with oil (not from the market place).
I greatly admire Tyndale for his desire that the ordinary working man could know and understand the bible.
Shame that so many people do not want the ordinary working man to be able to understand the bible.

Please use a modern day translation, yes I know it is a work of the devil etc etc etc ( nothing stops you from speaking 16C language and with biblegateway no one will ever see you using an understandable version.)
But I for one will understand what you are babbling about.

Upvote 0
Oct 20, 2017
harbourgrace
✟8,362.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I greatly admire Tyndale for his desire that the ordinary working man could know and understand the bible.
Shame that so many people do not want the ordinary working man to be able to understand the bible.

Please use a modern day translation, yes I know it is a work of the devil etc etc etc ( nothing stops you from speaking 16C language and with biblegateway no one will ever see you using an understandable version.)
But I for one will understand what you are babbling about.
Proverbs 10:19 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin:
Isaiah 8:14 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
14 Then he would be a place of safety for you.
But for the two families of Israel,
he will be like a stone that causes people to stumble.
He will be like a rock that makes them fall.
He will be like a trap for the people of Jerusalem.
He will catch them in his trap.
Matthew 15:12 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
12 Then his followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are angry because of what you said?”
Jesus spoke Aramaic so they say, He could restore hearing to the deaf but the crowd He would close their ears (my expression, people say i hear you I respond so dose a monkey but it dose not understand what i am saying). Glad to see your knowledge of the Devil is so complete reminds me of a song "Wrapped Around Your Finger" Devil and the deep blue sea behind me
Vanish in the air, you'll never find me
I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you'll find your servant is your master. The (band) dose not matter. Is this working man enough for you. P.S. I do hear you and I understand you thanks for your input!

Upvote 0
Oct 20, 2017
harbourgrace
✟8,362.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So you go from a sacred religous language to being childish.
Why not refert to the greek and hebrew if ordinary English is not to your liking.
The serpent always interferes with Gods Word. If you don't become as a little child you cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven. No language appears to be to YOUR religious standard.

Upvote 0