Has Team Trump gained another Narcissistic Personality?

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On Sunday, New York investor and media personality Anthony Scaramucci declared that he will root out White House leakers in his new post. “We’re going to stop the leaks. And if we don’t stop the leaks, I’m going to stop you. It’s just really that simple,” he said on an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union.

Is he threatening the media?

Who's a leaker?

Bush aides say they were acutely aware of Scaramucci’s reported conduct on the Walker campaign. Scaramucci “had a reputation for leaking that we were cognizant of,” Tim Miller, the Bush campaign’s communications director, told The Daily Beast. Scaramucci was reportedly left out of discussions with other campaign fundraisers out of a concern that he would leak to the press.

But Scaramucci grovels very well.

“I was an inexperienced person in the world of politics,” Scaramucci told reporters on Friday of some of his past Trump criticism. “I was supporting another candidate. I should have never said that about him. So Mr. President, if you’re listening, I personally apologize for the 50th time for saying that.”

GOP Campaigns Recall a Self-Dealing Leaker in Scaramucci

So what could be the psychology behind hiring a well known leaker? Well if you put a fox over protecting the hen house and the hens die, guess who is the first one to be accused?
If he can control his mouth, which it appears that he couldn't in the past, he may survive.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: brinny

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On Sunday, New York investor and media personality Anthony Scaramucci declared that he will root out White House leakers in his new post. “We’re going to stop the leaks. And if we don’t stop the leaks, I’m going to stop you. It’s just really that simple,” he said on an appearance on CNN’s State of the Union.

Who's a leaker?

Bush aides say they were acutely aware of Scaramucci’s reported conduct on the Walker campaign. Scaramucci “had a reputation for leaking that we were cognizant of,” Tim Miller, the Bush campaign’s communications director, told The Daily Beast. Scaramucci was reportedly left out of discussions with other campaign fundraisers out of a concern that he would leak to the press.

“I was an inexperienced person in the world of politics,” Scaramucci told reporters on Friday of some of his past Trump criticism. “I was supporting another candidate. I should have never said that about him. So Mr. President, if you’re listening, I personally apologize for the 50th time for saying that.”

So what could be the psychology behind hiring a well known leaker? Well if you put a fox over protecting the hen house and the hens die, guess who is the first one to be accused?
If he can control his mouth, which it appears that he couldn't in the past, he may survive.

Hi hank,

Because Trump's idea of staff is not so much get the best person for the job as he proclaimed in during his campaign, but hiring on people who are loyal and groveling to him and his agenda and ideas of how to run things. None of the people he has on his staff have proven to be particularly good at what they do, but the people who have remained are loyal to support, confirm and bolster his own ego trip.

President Trump is nothing but a hugely egotistical narcissist and he can only surround himself with people who bow down to his nature as such. Only 3.5 years to go. Praise God!!!!!!

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do you think that? Just curious about people's views.
Trump really only enjoys the sound of his own voice. He doesn't care what this guy thinks or says. Eventually it will implode just like his presidency. It's such a horrible waste of time. This country has so many problems and we have a person who doesn't know what he is doing in the White House

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi hank,

Because Trump's idea of staff is not so much get the best person for the job as he proclaimed in during his campaign, but hiring on people who are loyal and groveling to him and his agenda and ideas of how to run things. None of the people he has on his staff have proven to be particularly good at what they do, but the people who have remained are loyal to support, confirm and bolster his own ego trip.

President Trump is nothing but a hugely egotistical narcissist and he can only surround himself with people who bow down to his nature as such. Only 3.5 years to go. Praise God!!!!!!

God bless you,
In Christ, ted
If that is true Tillerson better watch out too.

New State Dept terrorism report blames Israel for causing Palestinian violence

ZOA calls on Trump to fire Tillerson over 'anti-Israel' global terrorism report

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump really only enjoys the sound of his own voice. He doesn't care what this guy thinks or says. Eventually it will implode just like his presidency. It's such a horrible waste of time. This country has so many problems and we have a person who doesn't know what he is doing in the White House
I think it might work because guy is only interested in appeasing Trump, unless he can't control his own mouth and needs to show off.
Other than that I agree with you.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Just for fun, google 'how many people have left trump staff'. It's a fairly amazing and unprecedented number. I'm not talking about holdovers from the Obama administration, but people that President Trump has put into various positions since he's been there. Working for President Trump is a very, very tenuous job at best. Never has there been such an avalanche of people who are hired one day and then within weeks, and generally because President Trump doesn't find them to be loyal to him, put out on the unemployment line.

There have been occasions where he has even hired people and made glowing commendations of their abilities and skill at the time of their hiring. People that he seems to have quite a bit of historical knowledge of, and a fairly long relationship to, that all of the sudden because they aren't able to show the kind of unwavering and steadfast loyalty to support all his accounts of how things are, are just let go or he makes their lives so miserable that they just resign. A form of 'forced resignation'.

Further, as of June 7, 2017 he had filled only 111 of some 1,100 top tier government positions. So, he's trying to establish a close staff that is loyal to himself and that isn't working out too well. He's also leaving nearly 1,000 top positions unfilled which handicaps the ability of all these many, many other departments to do their jobs well. It's just a mess. He's got a republican legislature and senate and he can't seem to get much done through them. Very, very few presidents have had such good fortune and none who have, have been so inept and unable to get things done. It's just a mess.

The reason he can't get any headway with all this great fortune of having his own party in charge of nearly everything in the federal government is that even his own party affiliates think his agendas are pretty much unfair for the people. The one's who have to live with all the changes he wants to make.

His healthcare agenda isn't better than what we have. It's been claimed to be quite worse by people who's job it is, to know these things. The only 'good' that anyone can say is a positive of his healthcare plan is that it will save the government money, but it doesn't do anything to make life better for the people. His claims that insurance rates will come down is not supported by the insurance companies that establish the rates. It's all just empty rhetoric and he's hoping, again, to make loyalty the issue among legislators, and not doing what's best for their constituents. He could also save the government money by stopping the nearly 500 billion dollars that he wants to put into our military over the next 10 years.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I just watched part of Trump's address to the Boy Scouts on CNN. It was surreal. He blathered on about his fights with the media, he blathered on about how great his administration is, he blathered on about cutting Obamacare, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm not a boy scout but I sure don't think pre-teens much care about that stuff. I would think the POTUS could actually get someone to craft a coherent speech of "inspiration" for these kids rather than his usual diatribe against the entire world.

(Oh sure he wretched up a couple of inspiring stories about Leavitt. But then back to the digs at everyone who isn't loving Trump with all their heart and soul.)

Upvote 0

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Just for fun, google 'how many people have left trump staff'. It's a fairly amazing and unprecedented number. I'm not talking about holdovers from the Obama administration, but people that President Trump has put into various positions since he's been there. Working for President Trump is a very, very tenuous job at best. Never has there been such an avalanche of people who are hired one day and then within weeks, and generally because President Trump doesn't find them to be loyal to him, put out on the unemployment line.

There have been occasions where he has even hired people and made glowing commendations of their abilities and skill at the time of their hiring. People that he seems to have quite a bit of historical knowledge of, and a fairly long relationship to, that all of the sudden because they aren't able to show the kind of unwavering and steadfast loyalty to support all his accounts of how things are, are just let go or he makes their lives so miserable that they just resign. A form of 'forced resignation'.

Further, as of June 7, 2017 he had filled only 111 of some 1,100 top tier government positions. So, he's trying to establish a close staff that is loyal to himself and that isn't working out too well. He's also leaving nearly 1,000 top positions unfilled which handicaps the ability of all these many, many other departments to do their jobs well. It's just a mess. He's got a republican legislature and senate and he can't seem to get much done through them. Very, very few presidents have had such good fortune and none who have, have been so inept and unable to get things done. It's just a mess.

The reason he can't get any headway with all this great fortune of having his own party in charge of nearly everything in the federal government is that even his own party affiliates think his agendas are pretty much unfair for the people. The one's who have to live with all the changes he wants to make.

His healthcare agenda isn't better than what we have. It's been claimed to be quite worse by people who's job it is, to know these things. The only 'good' that anyone can say is a positive of his healthcare plan is that it will save the government money, but it doesn't do anything to make life better for the people. His claims that insurance rates will come down is not supported by the insurance companies that establish the rates. It's all just empty rhetoric and he's hoping, again, to make loyalty the issue among legislators, and not doing what's best for their constituents. He could also save the government money by stopping the nearly 500 billion dollars that he wants to put into our military over the next 10 years.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Trump is strangely obsessed with "LOYALTY" but he seems to show NO LOYALTY to anyone beyond their immediate utility to him. That isn't loyalty. That's a transaction.

Trump doesn't know what Loyalty is. Personally I would be TERRIFIED to be a friend of Trump. If you ever do or say anything that doesn't show unadulterated love of Trump you go from "Greatest guy in the world" to "nutjob" and the worst person in the world.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hi hank,

I rather imagine that everyone on President Trump's staff suffers from job security anxiety.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted
I think a disproportionate number of them also suffer from "not wanting to go to federal prison" anxiety.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Trump is strangely obsessed with "LOYALTY" but he seems to show NO LOYALTY to anyone beyond their immediate utility to him. That isn't loyalty. That's a transaction.

Actually, it's more medieval style fealty, which is what I think Trump actually wants.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi hank,

I rather imagine that everyone on President Trump's staff suffers from job security anxiety.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Sessions. Loyal to a fault....and Trump threw him under the bus anyway.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just watched part of Trump's address to the Boy Scouts on CNN. It was surreal. He blathered on about his fights with the media, he blathered on about how great his administration is, he blathered on about cutting Obamacare, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm not a boy scout but I sure don't think pre-teens much care about that stuff. I would think the POTUS could actually get someone to craft a coherent speech of "inspiration" for these kids rather than his usual diatribe against the entire world.

(Oh sure he wretched up a couple of inspiring stories about Leavitt. But then back to the digs at everyone who isn't loving Trump with all their heart and soul.)

He can't possibly relate to a Boy Scout.

A Scout Is:
Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Who's a leaker?

I believe he will last long. He seems expert at saying Trump is greatest at everything, so knows everything he needs to know.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

For 80 years, American presidents have been speaking to the National Scout Jamboree, a gathering of tens of thousands of youngsters from around the world eager to absorb the ideas of service, citizenship and global diplomacy.

In keeping with the Scouts’ traditions, all eight presidents and surrogates who have represented them have stayed far, far away from partisan politics.

Trump’s Boy Scouts speech broke with 80 years of presidential tradition

...until now.

What values will the 40,000 Scouts in attendance take away from listening to Donald Trump?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For 80 years, American presidents have been speaking to the National Scout Jamboree, a gathering of tens of thousands of youngsters from around the world eager to absorb the ideas of service, citizenship and global diplomacy.

In keeping with the Scouts’ traditions, all eight presidents and surrogates who have represented them have stayed far, far away from partisan politics.

Trump’s Boy Scouts speech broke with 80 years of presidential tradition

...until now.

What values will the 40,000 Scouts in attendance take away from listening to Donald Trump?

What a incoherent, inappropriate, mess of a speech.

Full transcript here.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0