London
✟9,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Has Jesus Christ returned? Because on 11th September 2019 at nighttime I saw a white light with an orange one surrounded by four other lights in a square, one red, one blue, one green, one yellow, descending diagonally in the sky from about the middle in a South to North direction, it was surrounded with many moving orange lights in a big cloud of orange lights it looked like maybe a plane but I can't explain the cloud of orange lights swooping all around it, it was about 4:30 in the morning GMT, was it Jesus, or was it a plane? Thank you for your time.

Peter John

Feb 12, 2019
peterborough
✟33,497.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Has Jesus Christ returned? Because on 11th September 2019 at nighttime I saw a white light with an orange one surrounded by four other lights in a square, one red, one blue, one green, one yellow, descending diagonally in the sky from about the middle in a South to North direction, it was surrounded with many moving orange lights in a big cloud of orange lights it looked like maybe a plane but I can't explain the cloud of orange lights swooping all around it, it was about 4:30 in the morning GMT, was it Jesus, or was it a plane? Thank you for your time.

Liking the humour, but when Christ returns, we are all going to know about it, can't wait!

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

If not some sort of flying machine or some sort of secret experiment, what you have seen is usually the manifestation of orbs of light, they can be white or have any other color, I've seen so so many of them, I have no idea what they really represent.

Jesus Christ never left humanity, Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.".

He is inside of you, if you are truly following Christ.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

The fact that you have to ask answers the question for you: When Jesus returns, there won't be a need to ask, because everyone will see it, everyone will know it, there won't be any doubt that it's Him.

I haven't a clue if you are being serious or not, but if this is a serious question that's troubling you, well there you have it.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

GuitarSound

Aug 8, 2019
London
✟9,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If not some sort of flying machine or some sort of secret experiment, what you have seen is usually the manifestation of orbs of light, they can be white or have any other color, I've seen so so many of them, I have no idea what they really represent.
Are they angels?

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Has Jesus Christ returned?
NO.

Zech 14.4 In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.

Rev 1:7 Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Unless these things have happened, HE has not returned yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Are they angels?

Either something manmade or a natural phenomenon, lightning or gas. Without having seen for myself I wouldn't even begin to know how to guess.

Not supernatural.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Either something manmade or a natural phenomenon, lightning or gas. Without having seen for myself I wouldn't even begin to know how to guess.

Not supernatural.

-CryptoLutheran

You have not see it but you are eager to just say: "Not supernatural."; funny.

Yes, in 99% of the causes it's no something supernatural.

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
NO.

Zech 14.4 In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.

Rev 1:7 Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Unless these things have happened, HE has not returned yet.

You think that means the Roman soldiers who carried out the crucifixion 2000 years ago will be able to see Jesus.. Why the confusion?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Where did you get that from what i said?

It seems you are the one confused.

No.. the Roman soldiers at Golgotha "pierced" Jesus.. at the crucifixion. Do you think they will see Jesus when he returns?

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No.. the Roman soldiers at Golgotha "pierced" Jesus.. at the crucifixion. Do you think they will see Jesus when he returns?
They are dead. The dead see nothing.

"Every eye" means everyone alive at the time of His return.

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
They are dead. The dead see nothing.

"Every eye" means everyone alive at the time of His return.

You posted the following:

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You posted the following:

Hebrews 6:4
For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.​

In every generation there are those who "pierce Him." There is also this:

Zechariah 12:10
“I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.​

Referring to the Jews alive when He returns.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

May I suggest you lay off what ever you were on six months ago. If it has the affect of making you see things and forget about them for half a year it is not worth taking again.

Upvote 0