llopez88

Dec 5, 2016
USA
✟16,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Has God spoken to you? Or has He communicated to you in some way? Does He give direction to everything you do in life? Has He shown you Heaven or Hell?

Please if God has spoken to you, or if He has given a vision or dream, please share it

YES! This just happened recently for me. I made a video on it that goes into detail, but it was the most profound thing to ever happen to me.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2017
Mercer
✟8,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Has God spoken to you? Or has He communicated to you in some way? Does He give direction to everything you do in life? Has He shown you Heaven or Hell?

Please if God has spoken to you, or if He has given a vision or dream, please share it
I've been hesitant to share this because I think most won't believe it. It was an incredible period of time for me. When the Father shares his love, He shares it completely. It really is an amazing feeling.

Attachments

• ExtraOrdinaryMeasures.pdf
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2017
Mercer
✟8,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not know why I put it into a pdf file. Here is the NON pdf version.

Extraordinary Measures

I was laying on my bed watching Gospel of John. I was watching that movie a lot. Such a great

movie and the whole thing is even free on you tube of all places. So, I'm laying on my bed but then I'm right there with the Jesus. He's like like right in front of me and I KNOW the Father is in background and they are connected, like overlapping, but I can't see the Father. That description doesn't make much sense at all but it's the best that I can do. I think my feet flipped and they laughed. Flipped like a turtle flap and they thought it was funny or something. But they were so happy because the feet flap thing and maybe it was because I was so happy. I had made both the Father and Christ happy! I seen everything in my life and how Christ got me there with them now. And then, poof. Done.

First thing that was different was sin. I hated sin; it made me sick to my stomach. I seen sin

how they see sin and it's so clear what it is still. I find myself double checking if I'm lying about stuff that's not important at all. My main goal was never to break my connection with the Father and figure out ways to improve it. It is where I'm going so that makes sense.

Seeing sin as it is. Just ask my father (Vince) and he'll tell you that is no lie. I got driven to

clean it out of the house. I wanted to burn it.

I had a bunch of sin, but I was trying to hide my sins and burn it in private. Nope, ended up coming clean on that one eventually. It did half burn though. Then I had to break each sin individually. Self forgiveness is harder than breaking sin. Even now I have one secret that needs to be out in the open. Still not sure how to do it without breaking hearts at first, but it should explain some 'odd' behavior so healing overall. This isn't a testimonial at all, just a person that has a secret that he needs to tell his parents and he doesn't know how. Welp, only one thing to do about that.

Let Your will be done although I do think it'll come out somehow.

Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2017
Mercer
✟8,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
YES! This just happened recently for me. I made a video on it that goes into detail, but it was the most profound thing to ever happen to me.

I am happy for you! I hope you have many more experiences like the one you described.

Upvote 0

CeBee

Aug 23, 2017
AK
✟9,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I was determined to join the army and had just talked to a recruiter when God said "wait." He didn't say anything else, but I knew exactly what He was talking about. Then when I got home and opened the fridge, I saw on the fridge door a little magnet with this verse on it - Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. That's when I realized I'd been seeing this verse all over for the last couple days and had ignored it. So God got my attention, and I didn't join the army. ;)

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's some good testimony's in here! I have heard the audible voice of God one time. I was on my computer doing something with business I believe. Suddenly I was interrupted and a voice said to me, pray for Brother (name withheld) he needs help right now. i had never heard the voice of God before, but I knew it. The presence of the Lord came upon me so powerful like I have never felt before or since. Like a dummy, I questioned Him instead of simply obeying. I asked why? what happened, is he ok? Then the voice (took on that fatherly tone which means, just do it) said he needs help right now, pray for him...and the presence left and I of course went immediately into prayer for my Brother in Christ. I finished up pretty quick and sat there dumbfounded and still curious what had happened.

I know this Brother from another Christian forum board so I jumped on the computer and sent him a private message asking what had happened today, and if it turned out ok. I related how the Lord had come to me and asked me to pray for him. Several hours later he messaged me back and told me that he almost collapsed. He is diabetic and was in a school that he goes to and he had low blood sugar and needed sugar. H got up and left the classroom to go to the vending machine, and didn't make it. He was collapsing in the hallway when suddenly a stranger wearing a suit came up to him and said to him, I'm here to help Brother, what can I do for you? (or something to that effect) then he went and got him some orange juice from the vending machine and gave it to him and then he was gone. This is a very small school where everyone knows each other. This man was a stranger that he didn't know. It had to be an Angel.

He looked at the time stamp from my message and realized that I had messaged him right as all this was occurring, same time frame. I know that God doesn't need my help, so I feel privileged that He let me participate in the helping of a Brother.

It was an audible voice that spoke to me. We do hear inside of our head though so it was pointed out to me that it was in my head either way. But the voice didn't use the same speech patterns that I use and stuff, so it wasn't me imagining it or anything. Plus, I had a conversation with Him. It was audible. Plus, the Brother did need help and did get it. Praise the Lord for that! He's a good Brother and I'm glad I could help.

Upvote 0

Breve

Dec 21, 2016
Texas
✟20,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This testimony is from around 10 years ago. I believed in God but I didn't really know him or read the Bible. I mostly prayed for everything to be better which I now realize was a selfish prayer. I had very little spiritual awareness.

I would suffer from episodes of a form of depression apathy. I would lie on the bed immobile, paralysed for hours, for most of the day. These episodes would happen on a weekend and on Monday I would summon the will power to go to work. I don't remember how many times that happened but more than once.

So one weekend I'm stuck on the bed unable to move. It didn't matter if I was thirsty or wanted to go to the toilet - I couldn't move. Over and over I would imagine getting up and walking but visualizing did nothing to help me break the immobility. I couldn't even move my fingers and toes. I couldn't speak.

I don't remember praying or calling to God for help. I may have but I don't remember. I started to despair about my situation. But I do remember that all of a sudden a voice told me to get up. And I could move again after hours of this paralysis. Then the voice told me to do various chores, starting with vacuuming my room. After each task I'd ask "what next?" And I'd be told the next task. I did each one without questioning it, curious to see what would happen next. Whether the voice would still be there or have vanished.

So in this way I vacuumed my room, put on laundry, cleaned the toilet, vacuumed inside the house, hung up the washing on the clothes line. At one point I asked the voice why I was like this, (meaning the apathy paralysis) and I was told that I was not well.

After doing various chores, each one directed to by this voice, I then heard the order to make my elderly mother-in-law a cup of tea. She was in the living room watching tv. So I went and boiled water and made her tea. After that the directions stopped.

Now because of the state of mind I was in, I was a bit curious but not really questioning or skeptical. I'd been stuck for hours and now it was broken. The way this had happened was curious but I saw no point in questioning it - I was just going along with it. A skeptic would judge that a part of my mind managed to get me out of the stuckness, by giving myself these commands. In that way perhaps I tricked myself when all previous visualization attempts at getting unstuck failed.

Where the skeptic's theory fails though is at the end where I was told to make tea. My mother-in-law was a creature of habit in her choice of hot beverages. She'd have 1 cup of coffee in the morning and decaf the rest of the day, and sometimes ovaltine or milo at night. She was not a tea drinker. Only drank tea very very rarely. It would never have occurred to me to make her tea because she so rarely drank it.

When I took the mug of tea to her, she was surprised and thanked me saying she was just thinking of making herself some tea!

The tea is how I know it wasn't my imagination making it up but the supernatural. The voice wasn't my interior voice. It was definitely another entity that wasn't like my voice at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
God has spoken to me many a time.

I remember the trip I took for my 18th birthday. The whole way to my destination, the Holy Spirit kept sending thoughts my way. "Don't get your hopes up," He would say, "What makes you so sure you have the hotel room?" I wanted to say something to my family, but you know how doubt is. It tells you it won't happen, so why make a fool of yourself? When we got to the hotel, my grandfather went inside to see if our room was ready. I waited anxiously, knowing why he was taking so long. My grandma questioned it. Still I said nothing. When he came out, of course, he told us we didn't have reservations- he had scheduled for the month before on accident. I spent the rest of that day feeling guilty. And a few days following. The Holy Spirit did not convict me, he just let me hide in my guilt, the unspoken words lingering "If only you would have listened, your atheist grandfather may have changed..."

As for heaven and hell, I have visited both. I visited hell in my sleep back when I was an awful sinner. Jesus was there with me. He never left me. And he pulled me right back out.

Heaven... I visited that in a Near Death Experience when I was 16. Words cannot describe the place. It is just so beautiful.

Upvote 0