Nazareth
✟16,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Has God spoken to you? Or has He communicated to you in some way? Does He give direction to everything you do in life? Has He shown you Heaven or Hell?

Please if God has spoken to you, or if He has given a vision or dream, please share it

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Has God spoken to you? Or has He communicated to you in some way? Does He give direction to everything you do in life? Has He shown you Heaven or Hell?

Please if God has spoken to you, or if He has given a vision or dream, please share it

When I was near the end of my rope, weighed down by what I like to call "those heavy black shadows", and too low to either live or die, when just existence was an unbearable burden, God reached into my heart and my mind, filled me with an overwhelming sense of love and concern, and caused me to experience (whether formed in my mind, heard internally, or heard externally I do not know, but more real than any other voices I have ever heard in the physical world) the words "You are not alone. You are loved.", and gave me hope and healing, which has lasted for more than 30 years.

Oh yes, God is real, and sometimes communicates directly with us. Praise Him for all His goodness and loving kindness, for His mercy endures forever!

I love the testimony in this story, Solomons Porch. Thank you for sharing it again!

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was near the end of my rope, weighed down by what I like to call "those heavy black shadows", and too low to either live or die, when just existence was an unbearable burden, God reached into my heart and my mind, filled me with an overwhelming sense of love and concern, and caused me to experience (whether formed in my mind, heard internally, or heard externally I do not know, but more real than any other voices I have ever heard in the physical world) the words "You are not alone. You are loved.", and gave me hope and healing, which has lasted for more than 30 years.

Oh yes, God is real, and sometimes communicates directly with us. Praise Him for all His goodness and loving kindness, for His mercy endures forever!

I love the testimony in this story, Solomons Porch. Thank you for sharing it again!
Beautiful my friend :heart: HE is my EVERYTHING, my every breath and I cannot wait to see HIM face to face, and when we get there, I will meet you :holdinghands: :D

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is one such conversation I had with the Lord just 3 or 4 days ago: (Word from God in Italics)

I have been very fortunate to hear him on a number of occasions. Most of his words I recorded and put in my blog here on CF.

I recently committed to help a local Spanish Pentecostal church that my wife attends, and they have many very questionable doctrines. Well more like doctrines I don't agree with. Anyways, they told me before I could help I had to agree to wear nice slacks and collared shirts and possibly a tie. Well I thought before God told me not to wear such things anymore, so I prayed about it and he told me this:

To win Pentecostals I must become a Pentecostal that I might win some. I must be all things to all people that I may win some. Do not use my freedom as a stumbling block.

So I consented. Not easily but I did. And in the process he revealed to me I had some pride in my heart. He is so good!

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Beautiful my friend :heart: HE is my EVERYTHING, my every breath and I cannot wait to see HIM face to face, and when we get there, I will meet you :holdinghands: :D

Thank you, my sister, and amen! To see Him face to face, when even the touch of His words, and the shadow of His love is so overwhelming and all consuming, will be awesome (in a literal sense).

Non nobis Domine, sed nomine tuo da gloriam.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One more from me then I'm done I promise. This is my story on how Jesus spoke to me in an audible voice and healed me from deep depression and suicide.

Ok so I figured I would share how the Lord Jesus personally healed me and gave me new life, praise His holy name! To understand some of my story I have to tell you a bit about my past.

I grew up in a small town in Southeast Kansas and from my earliest days I can remember being in church. I attended for most of my life a very decent sized Independent Fundamental Baptist Church (Cessasionist as well). As I grew up I from time to time would have visions or hear a voice telling me things about God and my church would tell me it isn't God so reject the things and seek the truth as found in the Word. Well I grew up in that mentality until I was 18. I gave my life to Jesus in that church, thinking He was calling me into the mission field. When I graduated high school though, things changed and I joined the US Army.

I am still a Soldier in the US Army currently serving in my 11th year. I have been to 3 combat tours in Iraq in 2003, 2007, 2010. Immediately after basic training, I fell away hard. I stopped attending church all together, well I did go once every blue moon, but it was more like an annual attendance, not monthly or weekly. I stopped reading my Bible and I still prayed for the most part, but not for anything but God give me this or that. Well after my last tour in Iraq after returning home I would sit in bed at night and just beg God to end me because I had no hope anymore. I would tell myself and my wife that I had nothing to live for (even with 2 beautiful children) and would say things like "How many billions of people have ever lived and been remembered ever?" I didn't quite know that I had begun to slip into PTSD, depression, and severe anxiety.

My work suffered tremendously, my home life was non existant, I just had nothing. I eventually started to get suicidal ideations and intentions, going so far one time as to poke myself (not through the skin) many times with a knife to prepare myself for what would come. I was unfaithful with my wife, and even chose for about a week to live out of my car instead of at home. I was a wreck. Many doctors, therapists, and medicines couldn't help me and I just got worse. This continued from about August of 2010 through January 2011.

Then one day in January, 2011, I was in a small gas station/convenience store getting some milk for my children. Now remember I had not been in a church for years nor had I read my Bible in about the same time. When I was ready to checkout I began heading to the cashier when I heard a voice behind me say, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths." So I'm looking around trying to figure out who is talking to me, and to my surprise there is NO ONE there, I'm the only one in the store minus the cashier clerk. So I shrug it off as being crazy still and continued towards the counter when the voice came back but in a bit different manner, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart.... Bryan are you trusting me? and do not lean on your own understanding.... Bryan you thought you had it all down and didn't need anyone, especially Me, to help you, look at where you are now. In all your ways acknowledge Me! And I will make straight your paths.... Bryan if you turn back to Me I will forgive you and I will heal you!" Then He went silent.

Well after a moment of taking in what just happened, I realize that Jesus has just spoken to me, as a man talks with a man. Why Lord why do you love me so? I have been so horrible to You! I have abandoned You! Then He said again, Trust in Me! So I said, Lord, You are right. I am sorry for all my sins, I turn back to You Jesus so You may use me. Forgive me Lord.

BOOM! INSTANTLY, I felt as if the weight of the world was off my shoulders! I could swear multiple spirits came out of me! HALLELUJAH!!!! I screamed, Jesus is Lord! My Jesus healed me and set me free! No words of mine can ever express the joy and overwhelming feeling I get every time I speak of that day. I had nothing, I had lost even the most basic human feelings and emotions, but Jesus made a way! Thank you for listening to my story and I pray that the Lord of all glory would reveal Himself to you in like manner and may we all walk worthy of Him!

All glory, honor, and praise to Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His blood! Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Many times... look at my blog here on CF under "Library of the Spirit"
I just took a glance at your blog. Thanks for sharing. I'll come back and look more closely when I have more time.

Upvote 0

Theadorus

Site Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is one such conversation I had with the Lord just 3 or 4 days ago: (Word from God in Italics)

I have been very fortunate to hear him on a number of occasions. Most of his words I recorded and put in my blog here on CF.

I recently committed to help a local Spanish Pentecostal church that my wife attends, and they have many very questionable doctrines. Well more like doctrines I don't agree with. Anyways, they told me before I could help I had to agree to wear nice slacks and collared shirts and possibly a tie. Well I thought before God told me not to wear such things anymore, so I prayed about it and he told me this:

To win Pentecostals I must become a Pentecostal that I might win some. I must be all things to all people that I may win some. Do not use my freedom as a stumbling block.

So I consented. Not easily but I did. And in the process he revealed to me I had some pride in my heart. He is so good!
One more from me then I'm done I promise. This is my story on how Jesus spoke to me in an audible voice and healed me from deep depression and suicide.

Ok so I figured I would share how the Lord Jesus personally healed me and gave me new life, praise His holy name! To understand some of my story I have to tell you a bit about my past.

I grew up in a small town in Southeast Kansas and from my earliest days I can remember being in church. I attended for most of my life a very decent sized Independent Fundamental Baptist Church (Cessasionist as well). As I grew up I from time to time would have visions or hear a voice telling me things about God and my church would tell me it isn't God so reject the things and seek the truth as found in the Word. Well I grew up in that mentality until I was 18. I gave my life to Jesus in that church, thinking He was calling me into the mission field. When I graduated high school though, things changed and I joined the US Army.

I am still a Soldier in the US Army currently serving in my 11th year. I have been to 3 combat tours in Iraq in 2003, 2007, 2010. Immediately after basic training, I fell away hard. I stopped attending church all together, well I did go once every blue moon, but it was more like an annual attendance, not monthly or weekly. I stopped reading my Bible and I still prayed for the most part, but not for anything but God give me this or that. Well after my last tour in Iraq after returning home I would sit in bed at night and just beg God to end me because I had no hope anymore. I would tell myself and my wife that I had nothing to live for (even with 2 beautiful children) and would say things like "How many billions of people have ever lived and been remembered ever?" I didn't quite know that I had begun to slip into PTSD, depression, and severe anxiety.

My work suffered tremendously, my home life was non existant, I just had nothing. I eventually started to get suicidal ideations and intentions, going so far one time as to poke myself (not through the skin) many times with a knife to prepare myself for what would come. I was unfaithful with my wife, and even chose for about a week to live out of my car instead of at home. I was a wreck. Many doctors, therapists, and medicines couldn't help me and I just got worse. This continued from about August of 2010 through January 2011.

Then one day in January, 2011, I was in a small gas station/convenience store getting some milk for my children. Now remember I had not been in a church for years nor had I read my Bible in about the same time. When I was ready to checkout I began heading to the cashier when I heard a voice behind me say, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths." So I'm looking around trying to figure out who is talking to me, and to my surprise there is NO ONE there, I'm the only one in the store minus the cashier clerk. So I shrug it off as being crazy still and continued towards the counter when the voice came back but in a bit different manner, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart.... Bryan are you trusting me? and do not lean on your own understanding.... Bryan you thought you had it all down and didn't need anyone, especially Me, to help you, look at where you are now. In all your ways acknowledge Me! And I will make straight your paths.... Bryan if you turn back to Me I will forgive you and I will heal you!" Then He went silent.

Well after a moment of taking in what just happened, I realize that Jesus has just spoken to me, as a man talks with a man. Why Lord why do you love me so? I have been so horrible to You! I have abandoned You! Then He said again, Trust in Me! So I said, Lord, You are right. I am sorry for all my sins, I turn back to You Jesus so You may use me. Forgive me Lord.

BOOM! INSTANTLY, I felt as if the weight of the world was off my shoulders! I could swear multiple spirits came out of me! HALLELUJAH!!!! I screamed, Jesus is Lord! My Jesus healed me and set me free! No words of mine can ever express the joy and overwhelming feeling I get every time I speak of that day. I had nothing, I had lost even the most basic human feelings and emotions, but Jesus made a way! Thank you for listening to my story and I pray that the Lord of all glory would reveal Himself to you in like manner and may we all walk worthy of Him!

All glory, honor, and praise to Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His blood! Amen!

Wow, amazing testimony! God is so good!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Theadorus

Site Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God once blessed me by giving me a vision of people in heaven. I was a teenager, and we just got done with Chapel, and worshiping God. It was about evening, and it was getting dark outside. Now, right outside the chapel building there is a road that is in shape of an oval, and within that oval there are a large group of tree. So as I stepped outside to walk around and all of a sudden that large patch of tree just lit up. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared. That tree area became bright gold, and people started appearing out from behinds the trees. They would walk out form behind them, and then they would walk behind another one and disappear. Every person who walked out from behind the trees were all wearing robes, and they all had this golden light that also radiated from them. I don't remember how many people I saw, but it was a lot, but the person who stuck out the most was a short bald man. I don't know why he stuck out the most, but I remember him out of everyone I saw. Eventually the light went away, and 2 people stopped and asked what I was doing, and so I told them what happened, and they thought it was cool. It was such a cool experience, and i thank God he allowed me to experience that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Matthew B

Feb 9, 2017
Texas
✟15,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

I don't believe I've ever heard God and known 100% for sure that it was Him speaking to me. God communicates through the bible so it that way I've had major insight into God. He gives me some direction although I feel like I need more. One time I was in Wal-Mart and it felt like Heaven it was a weird experience but pleasant. I heard one guy talk about Hell on YouTube and he used tons of scripture to back up his claims so I believed him. I often get dreams and visions but I don't know whether or not they are from God.

Upvote 0

Theadorus

Site Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Jesus has spoken to me many times,through his word
and through sermons, and even a couple times audibly.

Do you remember what he told you when he spoke to you audibly, or was it something private?

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Do you remember what he told you when he spoke to you audibly, or was it something private?

1. Well once at a wedding when I was thinking of drinking,I heard God say Remember your witness, not that there is anything wrong with drinking per se but I dont think its a good habit really.

Upvote 0

Theadorus

Site Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  1. Well once at a wedding when I was thinking of drinking,I heard God say Remember your witness, not that there is anything wrong with drinking per se but I dont think its a good habit really.

Thanks for sharing. I'm always curious to what God speaks to people audibly.

I heard a voice yell, "STOP!" to me. I was about 8 or 10, and I was doing something I shouldn't have been doing. The person that was with me heard it was well, and they asked me, "did you hear that?" I was dumb and I ignored the voice.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Interesting post. Yes, He has. Twice audibly that I can recall for sure. Often in prayer in feeling, although of course many times not as well since we are supposed to not rely on emotion/feeling with prayer and devotion. Through scripture as well, and also through other Christians, here and offline. He has many ways of communicating with us when its needed. I believe He approaches his children differently depending on the need and who they are - He knows our inner hearts and the best ways to approach us. I also believe the longer you walk with Christ, the more you will naturally experience with this because you are growing stronger spiritually.

• Prayers
Upvote 0