Has Deep State America Imprisoned Donald Trump?

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of all, I am not a fan. I think America would have done better with Bill Cosby as President.

Secondly, I do not believe in a corrupt deep state America paranoid theory. That is conspiracy theory by far right and far left wing conspiracy theorists who are anti-American and so anti-Christ. Just my two cents. Agree to disagree.

But, reading Wulff's book (a sheep in wolf's clothing?), Bannon states he set up a compartmentalized department around Donald Trump to shield him from prosecution. Considering Bannon helped write Wulff's book, is it not possible Bannon was working for the FBI or CIA all along in a deep cover counter-intelligence operation so as to pull of a "Breach" (Robert Hanssen movie explains how this CI project is done) type operation.

Trump as a Russian spy, he has been working for them since the 70s, hasn't he?

But, we can not allow that to be exposed -- that Democracy allowed for a President working for the Russians to be elected.

So, no one will ever believe it.

But, the real problem is all the other Russian spies in American government...

• Haha
Reactions: Nithavela

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
Screenshot from 2018-01-16 12-23-31.png
First of all, I am not a fan. I think America would have done better with Bill Cosby as President.

Secondly, I do not believe in a corrupt deep state America paranoid theory. That is conspiracy theory by far right and far left wing conspiracy theorists who are anti-American and so anti-Christ. Just my two cents. Agree to disagree.

But, reading Wulff's book (a sheep in wolf's clothing?), Bannon states he set up a compartmentalized department around Donald Trump to shield him from prosecution. Considering Bannon helped write Wulff's book, is it not possible Bannon was working for the FBI or CIA all along in a deep cover counter-intelligence operation so as to pull of a "Breach" (Robert Hanssen movie explains how this CI project is done) type operation.

Trump as a Russian spy, he has been working for them since the 70s, hasn't he?

But, we can not allow that to be exposed -- that Democracy allowed for a President working for the Russians to be elected.

So, no one will ever believe it.

But, the real problem is all the other Russian spies in American government...

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump is an Ivy League, billionaire elitist, cosumate self worshiping aristocrat. He is a warning of the dangers of wealth, privilage and success over several generations can wrap around the ego and make you concieted. He is not the only one in Washington, some of the have been there for decades, some for generations. These Ivy Legue colleges are cookie cutter mass producing them and your thinking either conforms or they will spit you out like rancid pork.

He is the deep state, unconventionally course and overtly condescending but symptomatic of a much deeper malady. We have become a nation of spoiled brats, that is invariably the beginning of the end for empires, even one based on a democratic process is not immune.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Deep state could potentially bury the Democrats, though I may be understating the case.

I am new wine and old wine. Democrat and Conservative.

But, Trump is a windbag blowing his narcissim out everywhere.

Slander versus wise judgment, non-judgmental verus judging as if he thinks he is God.

Look, I don't know you, but Trump has some good agendas. Many opponents can not admit that. However, that is just his cunning. In his heart he sees himself as God.

Sad thing is, he is not immortal as we are and the angels are.

He is simply destined for destruction.

America is a great nation. We will see great success here. God write the founding documents through men. Who is the Woman in Revelation 12? America. Who else has the feet over the moon? America. Believe me, I live in Houston, NASA territory. So, I know one small step for man, one great step for mankind is true.

We are winning, us who are truly of God.

People are not aging out here, yet we are men and women.

Thirty, thirty three we pass for decades past thirty.

You probably do not know that. It is kept hidden. Maybe I offended you. But, I am 47 and everyone says I look thirty. Like my wife. There are many of us, not a few. You may be one of us, probably are.

God has blessed us with simple lives, spouses, children, homes, guarantee for food, and entertainment even which the kings and queens of old could never have dreamed of.

Israel too will be saved. And China. And Russia. And Africa.

It is the few who have been gathered together as spiritual leaders working "in an alien way".

We are taking over, and just as trees ourselves who win simply by patience and growing old while not growing old.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Deep state could potentially bury the Democrats, though I may be understating the case.

Also, I have worked in deep state America. Whether I still do or not -- I will say I do not. But, I do.

CIA, NSA. Worked with FBI on cases our company was facing. My dad was DoJ and joined a law firm that was cofounded by two men straight out of CI (counterintelligence) in WWII.

I have literally run overseas agents and engineered masterful projects.

Is Trump the sort you would find at any of those agencies?

Absolutely not.

He operates like Hitler did, telling some truth, but big lies hidden within it.

He does not serve his country, he seeks for his country to serve him.

This is dishonorable to the core.

Our America is the premier Christian nation on the earth. The heart of freedom and justice, peace, and prosperity. Love, faith, hope. We are founded and constructed on love.

The chaff will burn away and be forgotten. They never could comprehend life after death, or immortality in the flesh.

Do not mistake those with hope with those who have no hope.

The one who does not leave his family and take up the cross -- that one is the Traitor Tyrant.

Jesus is opposite of treasonous snakes and opposite of a tyrant.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am new wine and old wine. Democrat and Conservative.

There's not many Democrats that represent your viewpoints currently in the white house, over the years it appears the overall trend and shift is movement further and further left. It is a troubling trend, one I do not see much recovery from. I've personally known a few conservative democrats and we always got along well, even though not seeing everything eye to eye.

But, Trump is a windbag blowing his narcissim out everywhere.

I'll agree he is a windbag and he is full of himself, however it is a stretch to say he is a narcissist. I've personally known a full fledged narcissist, and such people are incapable of love, such have an unnatural disposition that renders them unable to love, even their own spouses and children. I do not see that in the Donald, if it were the case, it is well hidden from public eyes.

Slander versus wise judgment, non-judgmental verus judging as if he thinks he is God.

Men in powerful places are often in positions of having to make judgments, the Supreme Court being the most powerful in the United States, so far as earthly judgement are concerned. One of the reasons so many liked Donald Trump, is because he does not fit the "politically correct" mold, and speaks his mind, so many especially the prudent, do not seem to get that.

Look, I don't know you, but Trump has some good agendas. Many opponents can not admit that. However, that is just his cunning. In his heart he sees himself as God.

Personally, I wouldn't know the President's heart, nor judge his motives. I know we're all sinners and in need of repentance, over and over again.

Sad thing is, he is not immortal as we are and the angels are. He is simply destined for destruction.

Here again, I wouldn't know his final destination, every now and then I question my own.

America is a great nation. We will see great success here. God write the founding documents through men. Who is the Woman in Revelation 12? America. Who else has the feet over the moon? America. Believe me, I live in Houston, NASA territory. So, I know one small step for man, one great step for mankind is true.

^_^ Ok, you've lost me now in eschatology I do not hold to. I do like the "making America great again" slogan, but how could I not, when I love my country, I see so many problems everywhere, and I want to see the country I live in gain some resemblance to what it used to be, to be the great country America used to be, back to respecting the Christian roots the country was founded on, back to respecting Christians and Christianity. I think many of us are tired of being dumped on continually for our faith, for any public display of it, for anything that resembles taking a stand for Jesus.

We are winning, us who are truly of God.

Christianity in America is loosing and has been for a long long time. Never has the Bible been more under attack by critics than in the past 100 years. And that laid the foundations for the moral decay, which started as truth decay. I wish things were different, I wish I could see it different, I know that God has a people, the battle is the Lord's, and God will win in the end.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
Dominionism as a doctrine is a fail according to the scripture.
The Deception Of Dominion Theology

What is Dominionism?

Dominion Theology, also called "Kingdom Now Theology," is a false teaching stating that man is commissioned to bring the entire world under the dominion of Christianity, by force if necessary, and then, hand over the Christianized world to Jesus when he comes.

So then Christ can't come back until the whole world is Christianized and under the dominion of Christians. But see the times and ages are set by the Father's authority, not man's control over the world.

The only one world government before Christ I see in scripture is the kingdom of the beast.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's not many Democrats that represent your viewpoints currently in the white house, over the years it appears the overall trend and shift is movement further and further left. It is a troubling trend, one I do not see much recovery from. I've personally known a few conservative democrats and we always got along well, even though not seeing everything eye to eye.

I worked for CIA and NSA, and worked with USSS and FBI...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/williamcopley/

I don't put that in there, though feel free to google my dad and my birthdad (William Michael Copley, MIA 68, Laos).

I am neither Democrat nor Republican, and I am both. I am new and old wine.

New wine, Democrat. Old wine, Republican.

New wine, Progressive. Old wine, Conservative.

Not an hard equation.

An hard equation is "why does the wind blow", and "how to unify the forces of energy"? Or, "what makes even electrons and atoms, stars and planets round, and keep them in position in the sky?

"
The wind blows because the earth turns.

Centrifugal force carves the winds.

CF is what is the Master Force. Makes atoms and stars and planets round.

Makes electrons round, and enables then to make their quantum leaps.

Makes quantum entanglement possible.

Much else I could say. This is the unification of forces Einstein missed."

So, you know what, based on what evidence?

I am also Democrat or Republican, sometimes both at the same time.

Donald Trump is the Anti-Christ.

How do I know that? How did I know what makes the wind blow.

The HOLY SPIRIT.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
if-donald-trump-is-to-be-as-napoleon-his-ego-must-trump-the-deep-state.jpg

Has Deep State America Imprisoned Donald Trump?

If there is a "Deep State" it would be bankrolled by America's millionaires and billionaires' like the Koch that would promote tax reform/cuts for the 1%, investing in the military industrial complex and privatizing healthcare!

Betsy DeVos in the classic example, her sole credential for being appointed Secretary of Educationa was that she was a major Republican campaign contributor!

"The Donald" has made the "Deep State" and "Draining the Swamp" generic terms that appeals to his base's affinity for conspiracy theories, and a ready made excuse for when he fails to deliver!

Upvote 0

Bitgidi

Feb 16, 2018
Central Greece
✟8,221.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obviously strongly prefer normal democratic and constitutional politics.
But if it comes to it, prefer the deep state to the Trump state.
A phrase I keep hearing from Trump ally after Trump ally: "deep state." Growing belief inside WH that elements of I.C. aligned against them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prey for Bitcohen.God bless you!

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The deep state yelled to Trump .. Beware a storm is coming!!!

Trump whispered..I am the storm
and the deep state said, your view of yourself as being the storm is pretty funny
and President Trump whispered back: I know, but my base expects me to say things like that so I say it and then they cheer...and then I like to pretend it's my dad cheering me...sad...
tulc(see's the coffee he shared with Stormy over in the other thread seems to be helping) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums