• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Has anyone received a miracle/healing or know someone who has?

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by Roy Taylor, Jan 28, 2021.

1. ss51

ss51 Active Member

+395
    Christian
    Single
    Each prayer adds to the one before until the scale is tipped, at other times He chooses instant healing and restoration.

2. *LILAC

*LILAC Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,389
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    I used to have alot of lower back pain and sciatic pain. The Lord took all that away once I repented of all the "workout dvds" (mostly yoga) that I had. I was led to do research on what I was allowing into my life through these "practices" and then I destroyed them by burning them. It was a spiritual battle, too! God wanted me to surrender everything. I did and He healed me, just like that. My life has not been the same since.

3. ss51

ss51 Active Member

+395
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you Lilac! Your testimony reminds me of how He came to save us FROM our sin, not IN our sin, and how the devil has crept in. we may think it is just stretching moves, the demons know yoga is composed of prayer positions to demons.

4. MMXX

MMXX Well-Known Member

+3,093
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Personally I've had problems go away without medical treatment. Recently it was some gastric issue causing me a lot of discomfort. (Doc said probably diverticulitis, which my mom had).

Several years ago my pastor was diagnosed with bladder cancer. I remember at one point he said the doctor told him "I don't like what I'm seeing". But it went away on its own after what I'm sure was a lot of people praying.

5. ss51

ss51 Active Member

+395
    Christian
    Single
    All sickness, lack, etc., is from the kingdom of darkness. The devil only comes to steal, kill and destroy.
    When the man asked Jesus, "if you would, I could be made well", He responded with a phrase that interpreted from the Greek can complete a whole paragraph and coming out to- " it is the very nature of who I am that you be well, whole, restored, etc.
    There was no sickness before the fall and there will be no sickness after His restoration.
    Someday we will be made aware of all the times He has interceded and healed us without our knowledge as we move forward doing His will.

6. ss51

ss51 Active Member

+395
    Christian
    Single
    How can anyone claim to be His and not experience Him totally in this way? It is His very nature that we be well.
    Just went through a knock down, drag out, fight with a man who claims to be Christian yet denies that Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever, just as He said He was, and in our exchange spent more time talking about how God doesn't heal that asking how to seek and receive His abundant and free healing.
    How deceived most are!

7. *LILAC

*LILAC Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,389
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Exactly! See, I didn't know that. Nobody told me how yoga was bad. Not family, not friends, and not even the church! In fact, they all said it was OK! So yeah, several years later, the Holy Spirit taught me a lesson I'll never forget and now I pass that information along as well. I'm so fascinated how God brings us out of sin and makes us new again! :amen:

8. ss51

ss51 Active Member

+395
    Christian
    Single
    Yes, precious sister in Christ, He is so patient, I had a Holy Spirit experience once where he clearly brought out Isaiah 28- "line upon line, precept upon precept, hear a little, there a little".
    Just as our whole lives have been a small part of His ongoing plan to redeem mankind and His creation to Him.
    JGLM.org, John G. Lake ministries has taught this, I didn't know it either until I learned it from there, the demon is looking for the prayer position, if it complies, it can then enter in, so sad to see the ignorant churches, and most are, advertising "Christian Yoga" while they are in fact allowing their own to invite in vile spirits.
    best wishes

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021