Feb 23, 2004
✟380,049.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Wal-Mart by me disinfects its carts, so it's on the short list of stores I will choose to patronize during the pandemic. Unfortunately, they have a policy of only allowing one of each item to be purchased, which reduces my willingness to shop there during the pandemic.

Reactions: Littlek
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I've been to all sorts of stores here Target, Walmart Supercenters and Walmart Neighborhood Grocery Stores, Sam's Club, Aldi's, Lowes, Home Depot, and any other store that I usually shop at that is still open.
I used to go to Walmart later in the evening to get a few things when there was a lot less people there but ironically they reduced hours to be "safer" and it only makes for larger crowds because the full days shopping now is missing 2.5 hours of time from it and there is more people there because there is nothing else to do but shop and eat and stay home and get fat and use up a zillion rolls of toilet paper and leventytwo bottles of hand sanitizer.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm pregnant, so my hubby goes to shop most of the time. I just make a milk trip to Dollar General, since that is more frequent of a buy. Only time I go to Walmart right now, is for wic items. If you are going to get the virus, sadly I think you will get it. Never hurts to take precautions, but can't hide forever.

Upvote 0

Littlek

I'm His
Jun 13, 2011
U.S.A.
✟53,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm pregnant, so my hubby goes to shop most of the time. I just make a milk trip to Dollar General, since that is more frequent of a buy. Only time I go to Walmart right now, is for wic items. If you are going to get the virus, sadly I think you will get it. Never hurts to take precautions, but can't hide forever.
Yeah, you are exactly right. Its almost like you can see the storm coming..slowly and that it may hit your home one day. I do hope God spares us...even though I think I had it at the end if the year in 19'.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, you are exactly right. Its almost like you can see the storm coming..slowly and that it may hit your home one day. I do hope God spares us...even though I think I had it at the end if the year in 19'.

Yeh I think a lot of my church did too.

Upvote 0