forGod1

Jul 29, 2010
Saskatchewan, Canada
✟9,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Raze, if you ask for your dog, I'm sure God gives it to you. lol Let's start this intriguing debate. ;)

I have another story to share.. for all the moms out there. When my brother was born back in 2000 he tried going up instead of down. This caused my moms lungs to start filling.. now right at that moment, the two doctors she needed were walking by her room at the same time. Those doctors even said that in the last how ever many years they couldn't remember being on the same floor at the same time like that. It was a blessing from Christ. The newspaper article called her "The Miracle Mom".

Just the other week I prayed on my bed, crouched over the side.. asking for Wisdom. The next day or the day after, there was a bible sitting directly on the bed where I prayed. My family said they didn't do it, but again, why'd I even ask? :)

I think that's all I got.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just love every post - OP thanks for starting this thread.

Before our youngest son was in the 3rd grade, I dreamed that he was in an accident. The dream started at the point he had had the accident, had to have surgery and there was a complication and how it needed to be handled. Bottomline: he was fine. Well, I didn't tell anyone about the dream and months later when we got the phone call that he had been hit by a car, I yelled to my husband as we were running out the door, he's going to be ok!

Each step of the process happened just as I had dreamed it. The doctors said the exact words, stood where they had been in my dream, our son’s hospital room was located on the right hand side next to the elevators, etc. After our son came home from the hospital and things had settled down, I told them about the dream. My husband said it had really puzzled him why I was so sure that he was fine even 2 sec after the initial call and he had been amazed (shocked) at how calm I was. But I just knew that our son was going to be okay in spite of the facts: the car was traveling about 45 mph, he hit the windshield & fell onto the street; there was blood, grass, gravel, everywhere; the complication, etc,

Our son doesn’t have any problems from what happened.

I am so grateful to Yahweh. Many times when I look at my son, I think God has a plan for your life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Recently when my dh was grocery shopping as he reached for a sack of oranges, God said not that one. So as he touched other bags, he would ask the Lord – is this the one? Until the Lord said yes. After arriving home, he received an urgent call that he had to go take of care of a problem. When he returned, I told him – those are the sweetest oranges we’ve ever purchased. Then he told me how the Lord had directed him. God’s so amazing. We had Florida oranges with God’s seal of approval on them.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Once about 14 years ago, I was driving my car to Town to attend to an emergency call - a 18 km trip without shops or anything.

Suddenly I remember I should have filled up :doh:- I had been very busy helping people with lots of trouble and run my tank right on empty long before otherwise. I looked at the fuel meter and it was rock bottom.:o

Just then I heard Jesus in me say - :hug:I love you:hug: - as astonished I watched the fuel meter rise all the way to full!:bow::clap::angel:

(I still had all my petrol money in my wallet:thumbsup:)

I have no idea when then and not at other times - apart of me getting to know His voice better within - but such is our Lord's provocative I suppose:)

Peace

Reactions: Tarika
Upvote 0

StephanieP

Jul 7, 2010
✟7,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My husband got an HTC Hero cell phone stolen when he left it in the bathroom of a mcdonalds he was working at at the time. That was back in April. So six months later, after our second time tithing. We get a call on our way to a church thing and it was a woman asking if we had lost a phone. I was shocked. She went on to say that she found it while at a person's house and saw a white woman and child on the phone, so she knew it wasn't anyone at the party's. She was thinking someone stole it, but wasn't sure, it was almost dead and she said she picked up the phone and checked the text messages where there was a text from my number saying this phone had been stolen and it was the only means of communication between the parents of a 4 month old baby, who don't have money for a new phone.

Then she knew it was stolen, she took it and took it home to charge it where she plugged my number into her phone so she could let us know she found our phone.

This also happens to be a weekend where we are going back to the town for just a few hours tonight and it's a place that is 2 hours away that we don't go to often. And we just happen to get a call, 6 months after it is stolen, and right before we are about to come back into town for a few hours.

It was an expensive phone, and we've gotten a little better at our finances. I believe God knew that and that we are going to church and tithing now. And we were rewarded.

I never expected anything from tithing, but now after the second time and a second miracle, I know it will come. But it's not the reason we tithe. but anyway. GOD IS GOOD!!!

Upvote 0

StephanieP

Jul 7, 2010
✟7,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, it turns out the woman changed her mind from a good selfless deed to demanding money, so we didn't get the phone back but that's ok. God's will.

Yesterday was an amazing worship service with Citipointe, it was amazing, I was crying the whole time, filled with the spirit. Best church experience so far.

Yesterday we tithed the most we have yet and that afternoon after coming from wal mart I get a text from my sister telling me she put my and my daughters names in a 50/50 charity raffle and I won 75 dollars! She'll be mailing the check soon.

We need the money for food. I've said it once I will say it again GOD IS SO GOOD!!

Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Three weeks ago, I had a regular check-up, and they found a mass in my uterus. The doctor was concerned and sent me for ultrasound. The morning before the ultrasound, I was praying, and the Spirit asked me, "Do you want to come home?"

I immediately said, "YES! But only after I finish everything here that You want me to, so I give the decision back to You, Lord."

I felt a hand on my stomach, right where the mass was. It was so warm and soothing. Later that day, they did the test. A week later, I got a call and the dr. said that my uterus was enlarged, but empty. She asked if I'd had a procedure to remove the mass, and I told her yeah. God took it out.

Upvote 0

StephanieP

Jul 7, 2010
✟7,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Three weeks ago, I had a regular check-up, and they found a mass in my uterus. The doctor was concerned and sent me for ultrasound. The morning before the ultrasound, I was praying, and the Spirit asked me, "Do you want to come home?"

I immediately said, "YES! But only after I finish everything here that You want me to, so I give the decision back to You, Lord."

I felt a hand on my stomach, right where the mass was. It was so warm and soothing. Later that day, they did the test. A week later, I got a call and the dr. said that my uterus was enlarged, but empty. She asked if I'd had a procedure to remove the mass, and I told her yeah. God took it out.

Truly amazing, God is so good!:amen:

• Agree
Reactions: BloodWashed91
Upvote 0

Jonnley

Aug 29, 2010
✟7,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After a brown-out in a Christian NGO i work at, one of the computers which had very important records, after having not shutdown properly was no longer able to boot. I'm a computer technician so i assumed the common thing that happens - that its hard disk had been damaged. Im a christian who had been struggling with faith in prayers because i logically could see concrete, practical, scientific way to do things. But i had a prompt within to pray for the broken computer. I prayed, but i had intellectual doubts... the computer didn't boot at first (it was turned on, but stuck - a phenomenon when the OS cannot start when the hard disk is damaged, we already had it turned on and off and waited a number of times before praying), but when i said to my christian coleague, "i guess bro because i didnt have enough faith it won't boot", the computer proceeded to boot properly. :)

Another, was a moment when my christian colleague who was incharge of photographing and reporting our NGO's programs as they are being applied in the field had his camera flasher not working. I was a bit pained with the thought at how could such a gadget used for His glory break at a moment when i thought we didn't have the funds to have it repaired (we live in a third world country and our NGO rely on offerings made by christians on richer countries). I thought maybe it was just a moment to show our helping hands by contributing to have the camera repaired. But again i had an inner prompt to pray. So i did, backed up with a stronger faith for answered prayers on previous experience. But after praying my thoughts went back to contributing to help. But i had an inner prompt to ask my colleague to check if the flasher had worked. He checked it, and boom the camera flasher worked. :) I had strong feelings of amazement that day that i thought i couldn't get over with for days.

Another moment was a printer (still in the christian NGO im working with) that was malfunctioning. No matter how we tried to align it, it still didn't print properly and keeps getting jammed. My faith at that moment, was still again low because i didn't feel i was righteous enough to pray for it. But i had an inner prompt that it should be prayed with. So i encouraged my colleague to pray for it. He silently and briefly prayed, and said go check it (the printer). I printed another page and it printed just fine and did not get jammed.

Another moment again in the same workplace was a colleague who asked me to pray because she had a stomach ache. I sincerely prayed. She told me later her stomach ache went gone.

These experiences helped strengthen my faith in God's power manifested when we ask Him to, in faith. I still struggle with my logical reasoning. More often i get convinced that problems arise as an opportunity to serve with our entrusted skills for His glory. But thank God, I am more bold now in prayer and care less if i get laughed at. Who knows when God according to His will answers prayers, for increased faith, for His glory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Janet842

May 11, 2010
Colorado
✟7,816.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When I was a brand new Christian, I moved to Colorado and got there just in time to experience one of their coldest winters. I had recently left the first job I had gotten there to go work for a Christain Ad agency on the other side of town - probably at least a 15 mile drive - and there was no public transportation available. One day I went out to get in the car to go to work and it wouldn't start. There was no one available to help and I couldn't afford to call an emergency service to come try to fix it. No matter how many times I tried to get the engine to turn over nothing happened. Finally, I just sat in the car and said to God, "I'm your Christian, this is your car and it's your job. If you want your Christian to drive your car to your job, please start the car." I put the key in the ignition and turned it and the car started immediately -- just as smoothly as if there had never been anything wrong with it. Through that winter, whenever the car wouldn't start I'd pray: "Your job, your car, your Christian" and the car would always start.

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When I was a brand new Christian, I moved to Colorado and got there just in time to experience one of their coldest winters. I had recently left the first job I had gotten there to go work for a Christain Ad agency on the other side of town - probably at least a 15 mile drive - and there was no public transportation available. One day I went out to get in the car to go to work and it wouldn't start. There was no one available to help and I couldn't afford to call an emergency service to come try to fix it. No matter how many times I tried to get the engine to turn over nothing happened. Finally, I just sat in the car and said to God, "I'm your Christian, this is your car and it's your job. If you want your Christian to drive your car to your job, please start the car." I put the key in the ignition and turned it and the car started immediately -- just as smoothly as if there had never been anything wrong with it. Through that winter, whenever the car wouldn't start I'd pray: "Your job, your car, your Christian" and the car would always start.

So funny!!

My pastor says, "If it's God's will, it's HIS bill." Trust Him.

Upvote 0

Dimples41185

Nov 5, 2019
Suburb of Cleveland
✟15,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes I have some God stories...

When I was 4 years old I was driving with my family to a Family reunion in Mississippi and my mom was driving and the breaks got stuck and we slid off the road and hit a tree. A stick came flying through my window in the back and my mom started crying because she thought for sure I had died and she was afraid to look back. She looked back and I has somehow just happened to fall asleep behind the drivers seat with my head down by my knees and the stick was resting on top of my head and I was covered in glass but not a scratch was on me. In that moment my parents told me about God and I got saved right then and there.

There was a time that I was called by a temp agency and they asked how much money I wanted to be paid and I told them and they told me about a job making $3 more than that. I got the job and became a permanent employee and it was a well known well sought after Fortune 500 company and a great position.

The current job I have I have because I had finally decided to stop looking for a job after losing the last one, and I just decided to trust in God to provide and I'm a single mom with a mortgage and 3 kids, but I started volunteering for my kids Christian summer camp and told God that I knew he would provide a job in his timing and he made sure I had the funds I needed for the kids and myself in the meantime, then he placed me in a job working in ministry that came through a family member and the I have been here now for over two years. This job is flexible for my children and I and it fits our needs for our family. While working here I also finished my MBA online and met a friend in one of my classes who came to work with me. She left to seek new employment and called me and said weren't you looking for an additional part time job and told me that her job was hiring for flexible part time employment and it's working with my same clientele. I have started and I love it! GOD IS AMAZING!

Upvote 0