Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,232.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The only Harvest Moon game I have/have played is A Wonderful Life, which is so incredibly glitchy but I've invested so many hours into it anyway ^_^

I had the deluxe edition of the original Sims back in the day. I looooved that game. But mostly for the building aspect hahaha. I didn't spend much time actually playing with the people.
And then I'm pretty sure the game actually made our desk top computer just give up on life because it took up so much space...

Upvote 0

Poppyseed78

Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to play the original Sims and Sims 2. My computer couldn't handle 3, so I don't plan to try that anytime soon. I really loved the Sims in college. Now it feels like work! If I play a game, it can't involve cleaning toilets and cooking meals lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I used to play the original Sims and Sims 2. My computer couldn't handle 3, so I don't plan to try that anytime soon. I really loved the Sims in college. Now it feels like work! If I play a game, it can't involve cleaning toilets and cooking meals lol.
I wish I had been more self-disciplined in college! :) Sometimes one can spend hours doing other interesting stuff, right?

Reactions: Poppyseed78
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums