USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys are ridiculous. As if you don't try to discredit Trump at any given opportunity.

Not you guys, but those guys. I said the same thing to them during the last election. I believe it was there obsession with discrediting Trump that helped hillary lose.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Could someone kindly point out who are the "left" and "msm" in this forum? I have yet to see anyone by that moniker post here...yet, it seems, the are constantly referenced.
Um, the left is the liberals and those against the views of the right. It's actually not rocket science to figure out.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
For starters, no one here is going after her because she was the victim of rape. They were saying her ancestors were slave owners which may or may not be true. It may or may not be true that she was a victim of rape. But I guarantee the Left would twist something like this and turn it into what it is not. They do it all the time.

It's safe to say that a lot of Republican politicians have slaveowners in their ancestry. Deomocrats too. Have you seen Democrats attack any current politicians for having slaveowners in their lineage before? If so, when?

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not you guys, but those guys. I said the same thing to them during the last election. I believe it was there obsession with discrediting Trump that helped hillary lose.
You don't think they have an obsession with discrediting Trump this year?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So what? Many people don't vote for one because they're crazy about them but rather they're more afraid of they'd get in their place. And actually it could be said this election doesn't even have to be about Trump but about the craziness of the left promoting lawlessness. If you want that vote Dem....if you want law and order and stability vote for Trump. Even Police Unions are voting for Trump.
Trump. Stability. What a joke.

The term “stable genius” finally makes more sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what? Many people don't vote for one because they're crazy about them but rather they're more afraid of they'd get in their place. And actually it could be said this election doesn't even have to be about Trump but about the craziness of the left promoting lawlessness. If you want that vote Dem....if you want law and order and stability vote for Trump. Even Police Unions are voting for Trump.
It could also make people not vote at all.... If everyone only talk about the negatives of the opponent, then we hear nothing about how either can help. But less people voting may actually help one side.....if this is the case......deciding who is the worse candidate instead of who is the best, may be a good strategy.

It just seem to me that if one has to pick on the dead 5th great grandfather on the 3rd cousins side, to degraded an opponent....they have run out of good things to say about themselves.

I would much rather hear about the law and order you believe will be promoted and how.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's safe to say that a lot of Republican politicians have slaveowners in their ancestry. Deomocrats too. Have you seen Democrats attack any current politicians for having slaveowners in their lineage before? If so, when?
I didn't say they did, I said they would. They may have for all I know.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Depends on your viewpoint. His base won him the election last time, and it is bigger than before this time, so he shouldn't have a problem.
I don’t underestimate the power his base wields. I’m only hopeful more people have been paying attention since the last election.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've never broke laws. And I don't know any Democrat, that think it's okay to break laws.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't think they have an obsession with discrediting Trump this year?
It just seem to me that if one has to pick on the dead 5th great grandfather on the 3rd cousins side, to degraded an opponent....they have run out of good things to say about themselves.

I dont like it on either side.....and I believe this is why Hillary lost.....she felt degradation of her opponent trumped(no pun) proving her own good candidacy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

Why would they? It's nonsensical. Probably just about everybody has slaveowners somewhere in there lineage, if you go back far enough.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All I was really trying to do was point out the hypocrisy of the Left. I don't know enough about Kamala's family tree to make an argument one way or the other.
If that's really your intent then you would make a more effective argument if you used an example of the left actually going after someone because of their ancestor rather than using what you imagine would happen but which didn't in reality.

This is projection, not reality. You, not them.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.