Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I'd like to wish my friends in America happy thanksgiving. Even with all the stuff going on there's still a lot to be thankful for.

Those of you who're traveling will be running into crowded freeways and packed airports. So do stay safe saints.

PS: Tom, happy thanksgiving brother.

Peace in Christ :).

Babe Ruth

Nov 10, 2017
Southeastern USA
✟55,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to wish my friends in America happy thanksgiving..

Mukk, thank you.
Thanksgiving's been my favorite holiday. Parades in the morning, NFL games all day, the communing with family, and the Fall weather. It's cool. Peace

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you, Mukk-in. Among others I listened to Dr. Charles Stanley (In Touch Ministries) this morning. He gives two very good sermons relative to being thankful. Good to be revived about some things. I wish you well, Mukk-in. May God bless you and yours with riches of joy and peace and the everlasting hope.

• Our thankfulness HONORS God. Ps 50:23
  • We should wake up with thanksgiving on our hearts (regardless of how we feel) and finding things to be thanking God for ALL day and night. Ps 92:1-5
  • Thanksgiving in bad or good blesses us. It lifts our countenance and attitude. We see and hear God's presence more.
  • The Apostle Paul said that he had learned to be content in ALL circumstances which included ship wrecks, beatings, abandonment, and prison which were so much harsh than today's standards.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd like to wish my friends in America happy thanksgiving. Even with all the stuff going on there's still a lot to be thankful for.

Those of you who're traveling will be running into crowded freeways and packed airports. So do stay safe saints.

PS: Tom, happy thanksgiving brother.

Peace in Christ :).

Thank you brother, and the same to you. We're staying home this Thanksgiving, so we don't have any travel worries. We have a lot to be thankful for.

Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It looks like we will be spending Thanksgiving at home
this yr also,and Happy thanksgiving to you.
Have a great thanksgiving! (you know, we up here in Canad already had Canadian thanksgiving at the beginning of October!)

Upvote 0