Happy Thanksgiving --- Everyone who stops by gets blessings!!!!!

SecretBlessings

The Gift Of Giving
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2006
CF City 1st Ave
Visit site
✟35,339.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Anyone who stops by and posts will get 50 blessings.:thumbsup: You will only be blessed once on this game.

You can fellowship or talk to yourself as much as you want as long as you follow the simple rules that I have below.

I enjoy viewing pictures so please post them if you want.:thumbsup:

I do have just a few rules. :sorry:

1. No gibberish
2. No Counting
3. No ABCing
4. No Blank posts

Game ends Friday at 12:00 A.M. (My time)

thHappyThanksgiving6.gif

ctay

What a wonderful day the Lord has made
Jul 9, 2005
Alabama
Visit site
✟365,066.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
God’s Thanksgiving Feast
The Lord Jesus . . . took bread, and when He had given thanks, . . . said, “This is My body.” 1 Corinthians 11:23–24
Jesus always gave thanks to God. Before feeding the five thousand, “He gave thanks” (Matthew 14:19). Jesus thanked God that none of those (except Judas) whom the Father had given Him would be lost (John 17:12). As He instituted the Lord’s Supper, our Lord Jesus again “gave thanks” (Luke 22:17).

Jesus sets the feast of thanksgiving before us too. It is a feast of finer food and drink than the turkey dinners we enjoy today. The feast of thanksgiving our Lord gives us is the feast of salvation, the feast of His body and His blood, the feast that nourishes us unto eternal life. Indeed, one of the names of the Lord’s Supper is the Holy Eucharist, or the Holy Thanksgiving.

In this Supper, He gives us the means to offer Him the highest thanks. The highest and best thanks is to say back to Him what He has first said to us. In this Supper, it is to say “Amen” to all that He promises us in this sacred feast. He comes to us, feeds us His body and blood, forgives our sin, and nourishes us to life eternal. What else can we say but “Amen! Thanks be to God!”
Father, You have given us all things in Christ through faith. By Your Spirit, let us receive our Lord thankfully as He comes to us in His Holy Supper. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.