Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, I have some good news here as I have been watching the latest news there was a lovely story.
One guy whose mother lost her home on New Years eve has been going around checking on wildlife needing rescuing.
We saw him with a koala that had been treated for the last twelve days: being released.
Her name given was Trilogy as she was the third he had rescued.
When she was released she went a little way up and stopped looked around and off again.:deciduous:
It was beautiful amidst such devastation.:heart:

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello everyone, I have some good news here as I have been watching the latest news there was a lovely story.
One guy whose mother lost her home on New Years eve has been going around checking on wildlife needing rescuing.
We saw him with a koala that had been treated for the last twelve days: being released.
Her name given was Trilogy as she was the third he had rescued.
When she was released she went a little way up and stopped looked around and off again.:deciduous:
It was beautiful amidst such devastation.:heart:
Check out the publication "Eternity News". There are some amazing stories, including from an atheist who asked God to turn back the flames. His prayer was answered! He's a believer now.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Check out the publication "Eternity News". There are some amazing stories, including from an atheist who asked God to turn back the flames. His prayer was answered! He's a believer now.

Yes, I have seen that!

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a very sweet news story. :) We need such encouragements like this, also during devastated times as you mentioned. But also in general. The news often pictures on a lot of bad which happens in this world, which is also a reality, but there are also much good happening too.

I remember someone commenting one time about a news in the newspaper which wasn't very common to read, but it encouraged the reader, being about a cat getting newborn kittens. This person said that we often read so much about bad things that this was a little uplifter.

God also delights in it when we can also notice of His blessings in a day, which comes in different ways. And being thankful at all times, helps us to also notice more of His goodness. Reminding ourselves of how well He provides for us, and that He delights in us. And so we can also delight in His creation, as well as rejoicing when such things like this news you shared above happens. Rejoice when people turn back/to God... Simply rejoicing in Him and remaining thankful.

We are allowed to being sad as well, and it may not always be easy around us. But when we learn being thankful, even during difficult times as well, we will manage to keep His joy within us. And we will be filled up by His peace.

God keep on blessing you! And keep yourself near to Him!

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a very sweet news story. :) We need such encouragements like this, also during devastated times as you mentioned. But also in general. The news often pictures on a lot of bad which happens in this world, which is also a reality, but there are also much good happening too.

I remember someone commenting one time about a news in the newspaper which wasn't very common to read, but it encouraged the reader, being about a cat getting newborn kittens. This person said that we often read so much about bad things that this was a little uplifter.

God also delights in it when we can also notice of His blessings in a day, which comes in different ways. And being thankful at all times, helps us to also notice more of His goodness. Reminding ourselves of how well He provides for us, and that He delights in us. And so we can also delight in His creation, as well as rejoicing when such things like this news you shared above happens. Rejoice when people turn back/to God... Simply rejoicing in Him and remaining thankful.

We are allowed to being sad as well, and it may not always be easy around us. But when we learn being thankful, even during difficult times as well, we will manage to keep His joy within us. And we will be filled up by His peace.

God keep on blessing you! And keep yourself near to Him!

I agree totally with all you have said and find that I, more than I used to, have to consciously be aware to look for the good things and continually be thankful to God for His mercies, which we so don't deserve.

I found out that rejoicing in the Lord as we are told to do, isn't a happy clappy thing regardless of troubles around us, but is the joy of the Lord that is deep in our soul that we can't be robbed of, no matter what the circumstances.

Another good story, and there are lots amongst the fire devastation was at a kangaroo sanctuary that had been totally destroyed.The lady who ran it went back in and was crying but the amazing thing was some of the kangaroos that she had there actually returned, most needing treatment.
There was one scene of a young one with its back legs bandaged and it was just sitting in front of her and she kissed its little forehead.
There is beauty if we look.:rose:
And I'm constantly reminded of Gods love of all He created.
I wish I knew how to post these pics but I'm useless and only have my phone.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

hopego

Jan 16, 2020
seaton
✟882.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I reckon that God was crying too in the wake of the bushfires seeing his creations going up in fire, wind and storms of fire. That God rejoices in the little miracles of survival and beauty in midst of so much devastation and pain just as we do. God rejoices when people come together to help each other in devastating circumstances and when people become stronger and more determined to look out for each other and all the creatures.
We all join in praying for rain and an end to the terrible fires and their path of destructions and we thank God for the joys and the beauty that is emerging from the ashes, the glimpses of hope that keep us stronger despite all the losses and pain.

Upvote 0