The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Only a quarter Irish and not Catholic, so not really a big holiday for me, but... I do like the Shamrock shakes from McDonald's. And the green beer at bars is interesting.

And I do still have a weakness for redheads despite being married to one for twenty years...

Is St. Patrick's Day actually a big deal for anyone here? Irish or Catholic? Redheads?

Reactions: mukk_in

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
st-patricks-day-memes-4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Only a quarter Irish and not Catholic, so not really a big holiday for me, but... I do like the Shamrock shakes from McDonald's. And the green beer at bars is interesting.

And I do still have a weakness for redheads despite being married to one for twenty years...

Is St. Patrick's Day actually a big deal for anyone here? Irish or Catholic? Redheads?
I might contemplate wearing my green shirt to church tomorrow, but I already wore it last Sunday.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It sure is. And I didn't wear a speck of green. And I didn't get pinched once. Which in my case of thinking of redheads could be a bummer if I dwelled on it too much. 0.o

In other news, I was sitting in the lobby of church tonight, and I observed a man slap the butt of his wife or girlfriend. I felt really embarrassed for her and the lack of class that dude exhibited.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Partially Irish. It's always been a family holiday for us.

Green beer, btw, is crap. It is the cheapest pilsner they can find, plus a lot of food coloring, and you're lucky if it isn't skunked. Guinness 200th Anniversary Export Stout on the other hand, that is delicious, and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums