Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
For All of my Brothers and Sisters over there in Ausrailia, I want to wish you a Happy and Safe New Year. You are 16 hours ahead of us on the East Coast of the U.S.
You are trully ahead of our time! He-he!!!!!!!>>>>>rollinTHUNDER

Yayy! We rule!!!
wink.gif

Happy New Year to all of you around the world!!!

Upvote 0
rollinThunder,
I agree with the scripture references you made concerning the time of the rapture. (About the days of Noah and Lot)

I would also like to add something else:
Rev 19:11 through 16 speaks of the rider (The Lord) on the white horse.
verse 14 speaks of "the Armies of Heaven following Him, riding on White Horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean"...I believe these Armies of Heaven are referring to those that have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb from all uncleaness, that is why the reference of dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

If this is the case, that it is the Body of Christ that is following Him, then there is a clear destinction between 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 and this coming of the Lord at the end of the Tribulation.

In 1 Thessalonians we are caught up to meet Him, and here in Revelation we are following Him. So we must have had to had been with Him prior to Him riding down on the White Horse and the Armies of Heaven following Him.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.