Midwest
✟78,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers at CF!

During this pandemic I've been growing tired of having to self-isolate (perhaps not as much ad others). I called my brother (I'm up north; he's in Miami.) While we were talking, I heard a persistant knock on my front door. I said, "I have to go --- one of my kids is knocking on the door." My kids are the only ones who knock that way.

So I opened the door. and looked into the faces of my three great-grandchildren! Total serendipity! "I'm so happy to see you!" The oldest, my great-grandson was grinning. I turned my head to the right and saw my oldest daughter and and her daughter smiling at me.

They wished me a happy Mother's Day. I turned again to look at the children and did a doubletake! The kids were sitting on a swing, but I don't have a swing!!! I do now! What a shock! I never receive Mother's Day gifts --- a card or a phone call perhaps but not gifts. Wow! I'm thrilled!

So I hope all the Mothers here will have a delightful Mother's Day. God bless you.
Big_Red_Bow.gif

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aww that's so sweet. :)

I was given some lollies (candy to American's) a fridge magnet and a permanent marking pen. ^_^ (because it keeps going walkabout) My daughter cooked dinner.

Happy Mother's Day to you and all the mums here. :)

Upvote 0