• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Happy Easter To Those Who Celebrate

Discussion in 'Suggest New Forums' started by La'ei Kahue, Apr 15, 2017.

1. La'ei Kahue

La'ei Kahue ALOHA

+11
    United States
    Muslim
    Single
    I don't celebrate Easter, but as I won't have a chance to wish well to you guys, as I am going to support my Christian friend tomorrow and go to church with her, mainly cause she invited and me and though she knows I'm a Muslim, she's a big sweetheart and I can't say no, besides, we're going out afterwards, she's gonna help me pick some baby clothes. Anyways, since I won't have a chance tomorrow, Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. inquiring mind

inquiring mind associate with those you can learn from Supporter

+2,787
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    She sounds like a wonderful friend La'ei, and I'm sure you are too... may the Lord bless you for attending Easter worship services with her.

3. La'ei Kahue

La'ei Kahue ALOHA

+11
    United States
    Muslim
    Single
    Well, she's my best friend, and let's just say. I've had to do quite a few things with her. Christmas, Easter, and more it's sort of awkward at times what with the food that they have that I don't eat. Like any sort of pig meat and certain other meats cause I'm just picky sometimes, admittedly. And she's done a few Mosques with me. But anyways, thank you.

4. PloverWing

PloverWing Episcopalian

+2,132
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    Thank you, La'ei!

5. La'ei Kahue

La'ei Kahue ALOHA

+11
    United States
    Muslim