traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well us Canadians are certainly outnumbered by the other nationalities but I know there's a few of us in here!

I've noticed Vancouver seems to be more patriotic this year than in the past, which is great. Maybe because of the impending 2010 Olympics?
There's a bunch of parties in our area today but I think I will be home with the fam for a bbq and to watch fireworks from our deck tonight.

Any plans for Canada Day celebrations?

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Happy Canada Day! :clap: :clap: :congrat: :cheer:

I am sad that I am not there to celebrate and to top it off at my new job we have spent the entire past week, including today doing 4th of July crafts and activities. (I don't know why people don't seem to call it Independance day here, just the 4th of July... :confused:)

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

I am sad that I am not there to celebrate and to top it off at my new job we have spent the entire past week, including today doing 4th of July crafts and activities. (I don't know why people don't seem to call it Independance day here, just the 4th of July... :confused:)

Amen to that!!! (bolded)

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

bad joke time...when I saw "Happy Canucks Day" I thought maybe you were excited about the Sedin twins signing a deal today! ^_^

As for America calling the 4th...the 4th, instead of Independence Day....got me....I figure it's just how the illiterate hillbilly types remember what day it is! ^_^^_^^_^:doh::sorry:;):p:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP

working in a Daycare there?

Upvote 0