Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Here in the UK, it is the beginning of lockdown, but there are plenty of people setting off fireworks to celebrate Bonfire Night.

So, for those who are celebrating, wishing you a Happy Bonfire Night 2020! Wrap up warm outside and stay safe!

A couple of years ago I attended a big firework display and captured it on video and wrote some music to accompany it.

Last edited:

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here in the UK, it is the beginning of lockdown, but there are plenty of people setting off fireworks to celebrate Bonfire Night.

So, for those who are celebrating, wishing you a Happy Bonfire Night 2020! Wrap up warm outside and stay safe!

A couple of years ago I attended a big firework display and captured it on video and wrote some music to accompany it.
Impressive fireworks display. Great job with the musical score. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Impressive fireworks display. Great job with the musical score. :)
Thank you!
I spent a week at a Center Parcs forest holiday resort with some friends, one of them was celebrating their 40th birthday. We stayed in a chalet. It was such great fun. Apart from spending a lot of time in the pool (and braving some of the scary rides!), we did a pottery class, segway riding, birdwatching, and one night we went down to the main lake where they had a huge firework display!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you!
I spent a week at a Center Parcs forest holiday resort with some friends, one of them was celebrating their 40th birthday. We stayed in a chalet. It was such great fun. Apart from spending a lot of time in the pool (and braving some of the scary rides!), we did a pottery class, segway riding, birdwatching, and one night we went down to the main lake where they had a huge firework display!
Sounds fabulous and fun all at the same time. :)

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Apparently you can get a plug in diffuser to help relieve the stress! Or Bach Rescue Remedy for Pets!

I dont mind the noise or the lights. Its my owner running around with his butt on fire every year that is just not funny anymore!

• Haha
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I dont mind the noise or the lights. Its my owner running around with his butt on fire every year that is just not funny anymore!
I went to a firework display at a friend's house once and that nearly happened when a firework took off sideways. Just as well a couple of my friends at the party were paramedics - their services would have come in handy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While many people enjoy fireworks they have a bad affect on animals. So many pets go missing due to fireworks because of being frightened and/or stressed, this also goes for farm animals and wildlife.
Shelters are inundated after fireworks with animals they have picked up, having escaped and run away due to fright.

So anyone with pets, please make sure you keep them safe and inside if at all possible.
And make sure they are microchipped for identification, in case the worst ever happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It must be wonderful to have such musical talent.

• Friendly
Upvote 0