Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
I know today marks the 20th anniversary of 9/11. A day that is etched in the minds of those who were alive to see it and the memory of those that lost loved ones on that fateful day….. WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

Today also marks the birth date of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. A day that is highly significant to those of us who are Christians.

Jesus was Born -Tishri 1 which coincides with our September 11, 3BC, between 6:18 - 7:39 pm, Palestine time.

This is not something I did much work on, but I worked with the people who came up with this date in the early 80’s …long before 9/11. Although they tried to teach me the constellations…but everything looked like the big dipper to me….. I still have their research, but it is way too much to post…

However, I did find this short video that looks like it was posted yesterday……starts around 1 minute.

And I found another article on this subject

September 11th, 3BC, Is The Actual Date That Jesus Christ Was Born 10-9-2021

SEPTEMBER 11--THE TRUE DATE OF JESUS' BIRTH? | Intercessors for America

• Informative
Reactions: Hazelelponi

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I know today marks the 20th anniversary of 9/11. A day that is etched in the minds of those who were alive to see it and the memory of those that lost loved ones on that fateful day….. WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

Today also marks the birth date of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. A day that is highly significant to those of us who are Christians.

Jesus was Born -Tishri 1 which coincides with our September 11, 3BC, between 6:18 - 7:39 pm, Palestine time.

This is not something I did much work on, but I worked with the people who came up with this date in the early 80’s …long before 9/11. Although they tried to teach me the constellations…but everything looked like the big dipper to me….. I still have their research, but it is way too much to post…

However, I did find this short video that looks like it was posted yesterday……starts around 1 minute.

I read about this in David Chilton’s book The Days of Vengeance. Pretty convincing argument.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

"Now the traditions of the Occult Orders inform us that at last the Magi witnessed a peculiar conjunction of planets; first, the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter, in the Constellation of Pisces, the two planets being afterward joined by the planet Mars, the three planets in close relation of position, making a startling and unusual stellar display, and having a deep astrological significance. Now, the Constellation of Pisces, as all astrologers, ancient and modern, know, is the constellation governing the national existence of Judea. ... the calculations of Modern Astronomy show without possibility of contradiction that in the Roman year 747 (or seven years before the Christian Era) the planets Saturn and Jupiter farmed a conjunction in the Constellation of Pisces, and that these two planets, still in close position to each other, were joined by the planet Mars in the Spring of 748. The great astronomer Kepler first made this calculation in the year 1604, and it has been since verified by modern calculations. To those who would object that all this occurred seven years before the commonly accepted date of the birth of Christ, we would say that any modern work on New Testament Chronology, or any encyclopedia or reference work on the subject, will show that the former calculations were several years out of the way, and that the records of other events mentioned in the Bible, such as the "enrollment" of the people, which brought Joseph and Mary to Bethlehem, enable modern Biblical scholars to fix the date of the birth of Christ at about six or seven years before the usually accepted time. So that modern research fully corroborates the astrological record and the Mystic traditions."--Mystic Christianity, by Yogi Ramacharaka

Spring of 748

I'm not saying I agree with everything else he says.
Or all of what these guys say, either.
Dates of birth and crucifixion of Jesus Christ, based on astronomical facts
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Chronology of the Life of Jesus Christ

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Hey, narrowing the birth to a few minutes sounds far fetched, but I have no problem believing it.
I already understood, quite a while back, that it was very likely not December 25.
Thanks for an interesting post.

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
"Now the traditions of the Occult Orders inform us that at last the Magi witnessed a peculiar conjunction of planets; first, the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter, in the Constellation of Pisces, the two planets being afterward joined by the planet Mars, the three planets in close relation of position, making a startling and unusual stellar display, and having a deep astrological significance. Now, the Constellation of Pisces, as all astrologers, ancient and modern, know, is the constellation governing the national existence of Judea. ... the calculations of Modern Astronomy show without possibility of contradiction that in the Roman year 747 (or seven years before the Christian Era) the planets Saturn and Jupiter farmed a conjunction in the Constellation of Pisces, and that these two planets, still in close position to each other, were joined by the planet Mars in the Spring of 748. The great astronomer Kepler first made this calculation in the year 1604, and it has been since verified by modern calculations. To those who would object that all this occurred seven years before the commonly accepted date of the birth of Christ, we would say that any modern work on New Testament Chronology, or any encyclopedia or reference work on the subject, will show that the former calculations were several years out of the way, and that the records of other events mentioned in the Bible, such as the "enrollment" of the people, which brought Joseph and Mary to Bethlehem, enable modern Biblical scholars to fix the date of the birth of Christ at about six or seven years before the usually accepted time. So that modern research fully corroborates the astrological record and the Mystic traditions."--Mystic Christianity, by Yogi Ramacharaka

Spring of 748

I'm not saying I agree with everything else he says.
Or all of what these guys say, either.
Dates of birth and crucifixion of Jesus Christ, based on astronomical facts
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Chronology of the Life of Jesus Christ

I am not one to dispute anything when it comes to the constellations and astronomy. I mean, I’m pretty sure I live on planet earth, and I can name the rest of the planets in our solar system …but beyond that, I am lost.

I was tasked with reading Bullinger’s “Witness of the Stars” and was bored to tears….. it just doesn’t interest me at all….. Give me scripture, and I can go to depths unknown day and night, but when it comes to astronomy… I feel self-righteous if I can find both the big and little dipper in one night.

Upvote 0