Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
As Israelis Celebrate Independence and Palestinians Mark the “Nakba,” a Debate with Benny Morris, Saree Makdisi and Norman Finkelstein

Sixty years since the creation of Israel and displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, we host a debate on the legacy of 1948 and the possibility of a just future for both Israelis and Palestinians with three guests: Benny Morris, seen as one of the most important Israeli historians of the 1948 war and after; Saree Makdisi, UCLA professor and author of Palestine Inside Out; and Norman Finkelstein, author of several books, including Image and Reality of the Israel-Palestine Conflict and Beyond Chutzpah

listen/read/watch

Israeli Writer-Activist Tikva Honig-Parnass, Who Fought for Israel’s Founding in 1948, on 60 Years of Palestinian Dispossession and Occupation

We continue our coverage of the sixtieth anniversary of the founding of the state of Israel, what Palestinians call the Nakba, or catastrophe. We begin with Tikva Honig-Parnass, an Israeli who fought with Jewish paramilitary units and the Israeli army, participating in the military operations that expelled over 750,000 Palestinians. Today, she’s an anti-Zionist leftist writer and activist who has been involved with anti-occupation, women’s, and Mizrahi movements in Israel since the 1960s.

Listen/read/watch

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God bless Israel and may they all find peace that is in Christ :clap:

Ezekiel 11:17 "Therefore say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.'

Ezekiel 36:24 'For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
HaTikva (The Hope)

With English subtitles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkNeKwYnkdg&NR=1

With Hebrew transliterated subtitles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IuHgBQcbKs&feature=related

What very uplifting & biblical words!

See Jeremiah 31 & Ezekiel 36 @ www.BibleGateway.org

Did you see the great celebration on www.God.TV -regularly repeated since - & Wendy Alec's amazing prophecy there, that echoed Psalm 83 & Zechariah 12:2-8

I'm sure they'll show it again in these 2 weeks holidays, yes?

Shalom Alechem!

Arfa

Upvote 0

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure www.God.TV - Sky *760 - repeat the celebrations again today

Transjordan was created specifically for the Palestinians in 1948

All neighbouring Arab lands keep them in refugee ghettos

Arab agenda is as in Psalm 83 - www.BibleGateway.com

As is God's response, as promised in Genesis 12 & 15 etc

Shalom alechem!

(Shalom means peace with justice: othing missing & nothing broken)

Arfa Mo'

Upvote 0