Feb 6, 2002
Massachusetts
Visit site
✟2,328.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is a link to Walter Martin's Religious Infonet. It is run by Walter Martin's daughter. On this is a page devoted to their relationship to CRI (Christian Research Institute) which Dr. Martin founded, and headed till he was called home to glory in 1989. Since then it has been headed by Hank Hanegraaff. It has been commonly believed that Hank was "hand picked" by Walter Martin to be his successor. The Martin family is stating otherwise.

http://www.waltermartin.org/cri.html

What is your opinion??

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Jesusong,

I read of this not too long ago, and I have to say it didn't surprise me. Although "the gospel is preached," and I appreciate the light shed on false doctrines such as evolutionism and Mormonism, I sense a spirit of accusation, competition, or condemnation, or perhaps all three, lurking under the surface.... Plus, I don't like what he says about some very godly ministers, such as TDJakes and John Kilpatrick (although I think by some miracle Kilpatrick negotiated a truce with him a few years ago).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JimM,

if you don't like televangelists, you might like Hank Hanagraaf. I almost think that if a Christian is on television, that means Hank doesn't like him.

blessings
tal

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.