Handling bullies?

Carbohydrate

Jul 11, 2011
✟7,637.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In cafe, I was bombarded with questions about Christianity by these muslim girls.

They was saying how a true Christian wouldn't wear a Harry Potter hoody (I was wearing a Wizard-related hoody) and that I'm not worthy of wearing my cross.

The kept saying how they know more about my religion than I do, which is probably true.

I know I'm being a baby, but I'm constantly being questioned and judged for being Christian, any tips? >_<

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Pray and study so that you are a better living, walking, and talking believer. They are just picking on you because they know you are weak in this area. Just ask them to pray with you. Pray for His Presence, His touch on their hearts, His Holy Spirit to convict that which is true. God will step in and help you when you ask Him. IT is His gospel. It is His and He can tell it better than any of us.

Upvote 0

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wear your cross with pride. In your heart you can ask God to make you stronger. Be proud of your beliefs. If you believe in Jesus,He will be there in one way or another. We do accept persecution as a true form of loving Him. It is part of the road we take. Look at the Columbine situation and read about Cassie Bernall here in the USA. Will pray for you!!
Madeline

Upvote 0