• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Handicapped sister threatened with eviction.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by LoricaLady, Sep 9, 2021.

1. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+9,396
    Messianic
    Private
    My sister has mental and physical disabilities. She has an obnoxious personality which gets her in trouble too.

She has lived for 21 years in a high rise for building with other people who have various mental issues. Recently she had an altercation with someone who was menacing her with the F word. He has been caught on tape in the hallway with his antics.

When he threatened my sister she slapped him in the face. Now the management is trying to evict her.

She has a court date later this month. Though my sister can be abrasive, she doesn’t really hurt people as a rule. That guy was an exception.

Please pray for things to turn out well for her in court and for her to be able to keep her apartment and be at peace.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+30,160
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for this issue to be resolved peacefully and for your sister to be left in peace in her home. Dear Father protect her and keep her safe from harm and anything that would disturb her, in Jesus name

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. William J

William J Member Supporter

+254
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that your sister have a favorable outcome in court and that she be allowed to stay in her apartment. I also pray that the people around her would be kinder to her and that she would be in harmony with her neighbors.

4. Suzyaussie

Suzyaussie Daughter of Christ

+132
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    AU-Liberals
    Dear Lord , please protect this precious young lady and let her live in peace and safety in her home. Shut the door to anything not of you in the courtroom Lord, give her mercy and a good outcome. In Jesus Holy name Amen.

5. believerwithallmyheart

believerwithallmyheart Newbie Angels Team Supporter

+526
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying that the court ruling is in her favor.

6. Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,171
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    I'll certainly keep her in my prayers...

7. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+1,677
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying for favour and peace

8. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant & Seminary Student Staff Member Assistant Chaplain Angels Team Supporter

+2,881
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    Praying for keeping her apartment and the Lord's will be done!