• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by The IbanezerScrooge, Sep 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goonie

Goonie Not so Mystic Mog. Supporter

+8,631
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single
    [/QUOTE]
    Turn off the social media. Take a deep breath, pray/ meditate. Relax.

Biden won. Stop with the mass vote fraud conspiracy. Trump was so unpopular that a 78 year old Biden, quite possibly apart from Donald, one of the worst candidates won.(looking back at other candidates im prob wrong).

Im certain fraudulent votes were cast on all sides, but take a deep breath and relax.

2. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+20,350
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    You didn’t answer my question. Instead you dumped a bunch of claims. One was the precinct in MI where over 100% of registered voters cast ballots. Trump won that precinct by 20%…… 5 to 3.

Now, can you answer my posted question?

3. Goonie

Goonie Not so Mystic Mog. Supporter

+8,631
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single
    Your forgetting if there is even one case of fraud the republican candidate wins!! After all as we know only democrats commit fraud!!

4. chad kincham

chad kincham Well-Known Member

+790
    Christian
    Married
    All the fake ballots were counted and most of them recounted.

5. Pommer

Pommer Autodidact polymath Supporter

+4,789
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Cognitive dissonance isn’t generally fatal to the sufferer, (but bystanders, watch out)!

6. Pommer

+4,789
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    As it should be…money=speech (Citizens United, after all)

7. chad kincham

chad kincham Well-Known Member

+790
    Christian
    Married
  8. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+27,405
    Agnostic
    Single
    And the audit which found those duplicate votes determined that Biden won Arizona by an even larger margin than originally reported... meaning those duplicate ballots must have been for Donald.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. TLK Valentine

+27,405
    Agnostic
    Single
    Are you suggesting that the Cyber Ninjas screwed up the audit?

10. TLK Valentine

+27,405
    Agnostic
    Single
    You know, I thought I'd had enough of Donald piling failure on top of failure by about January... but this just goes to show that it really never does get old...

And the failures just keep on coming!

Texas announces election audit in four counties after Trump demand

If it goes anything like Arizona, maybe Donald can manage to flip Texas blue!

11. Hank77

Hank77 Well-Known Member Supporter

+13,617
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    [/QUOTE]
    TX announced they are doing one because Trump asked them to. That's a lot of taxpayer money for a state the Trump won.

12. Pommer

+4,789
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    If Trump runs in ‘24 he’ll win.
    Then we’ll see the measure of the man!

13. Pommer

+4,789
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    No, it’s incompetence, they couldn’t produce the data, otherwise they’d’ve released it in August, the usual “below the radar” month to release “bad news” for one’s own side.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Pommer

+4,789
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    A veritable smocking gun!

15. KeithAC

KeithAC New Member

+40
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Turn off the social media. Take a deep breath, pray/ meditate. Relax.

Biden won. Stop with the mass vote fraud conspiracy. Trump was so unpopular that a 78 year old Biden, quite possibly apart from Donald, one of the worst candidates won.(looking back at other candidates im prob wrong).

Im certain fraudulent votes were cast on all sides, but take a deep breath and relax.[/QUOTE]
    Yes, Trump was so unpopular that he got 74 million votes, 83.7 percent of all the counties in the union, saw the greatest increase of minority votes since the early sixties, as well as winning every state that is usually indicative of victory. None of this is indicative of a lack of popularity, are you sure you aren't just taking your disdain for Trump, combined with the 95% control of all the news sources that tell us, 'orange man bad', and some how coming to the conclusion that a populist president was some how, unpopular?
    I find it generally fairly indicative of the mind set of people I might debate with, when they skip over the content of what I say and leap to the conclusion there is something wrong with me, without ever addressing the premise of the arguments I make. Lets be clear here, a group of people that believe men can be women, science is a god, aborting babies is good, theft is okay, homo sexuality isn't a sin, and teaching children to hate their parents is justice, are more then capable of cheating. I would go so far as to say, it's the least of their sins. We were told, in the end times, the level of deception would be so great, that if it were at all possible, even the very elect could be deceived. Repetition has the people believing that heaven is hell, hell is heaven, and we are rapidly approaching a time where we the people will accept the most deplorable conditions, and be perfectly happy.
    What comes next, and I fully believe we are witnessing this today, is the beast rising out of the sea, and the second beast, already in the earth, calling upon all people both great and small to receive a mark. It is very clear, by the actions in which we have witnessed since Biden took office, he is very much a part of this beast government that was prophesied. The fact that people aren't seeing this is a major source of frustration for me.
    Let me be clear here, I am not a Trump supporter, though he did in four years show us it is indeed possible to take care of the people of this union without caving to corporate fascism. None the less, I have begun to see him as controlled opposition that keeps those that prefer the republic over the democracy in check, as I sincerely believe, if it weren't for Trump's influence, the right and center right would already be blowing stuff up. But you my brother, if I may call you that, I wonder how it is you can't see this lawless behavior of the left isn't just a violation of the law of the land, but an actual violation of the laws of God... After all, the prayer of the left was closed with the words, amen, and awomen. Hello?

16. Hank77

+13,617
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    I think you should listen to the video of the meeting. The Dr. clearly said the duplicates were images of envelopes.
    Here's an explanation of why there is more than one image of some envelopes.

Jen Fifield
    @JenAFifield

FYI, "Duplicate" envelopes - more than 1 image of the same envelope - exist, because the county sends the envelope back to the voter if it's blank to have them sign. The county doesn't report this because they only count the ballot in the envelope once they get a signature back.
    https://twitter.com/jenafifield/status
    /1441503900486361088
    2:44 PM · Sep 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

In CO, if there is a problem with your signature being missing, doesn't look like the signature they have on file for you, they send you a letter or email giving you a chance to correct it or verify that it's your signature.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. Pommer

+4,789
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I’m not sure that saying, (in effect), “Gee, those tricksie Hobbiteses Democrats have somehow ‘rigged-the-election’, but we’re too incompetent to find out how!”, is going to play in one’s favor?

It’ll take a powerful lot of anger to keep things ginned up after admitting that all of the major factors line up, just like the results and previous audits have said.

“Gee, maybe Biden did win!?”, (will never occur to them).

18. miamited

miamited Ted Supporter

+5,400
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    don't worry Hank, the elections officials have already committed to answering every complaint that the audit brings up. The different paper thicknesses have already been explained. Ballots that were mailed to people were on different paper than ballots that were printed at the polling location or in the elections office as early ballots. Apparently the later ballots were merely printed on pretty standard paper that any office copier/printer uses.

God bless,
    Ted

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. miamited

miamited Ted Supporter

+5,400
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hi @Pommer

Well, I'd be careful making such a definitive claim, but you're free to call it as you see it. As for seeing the measure of the man, I think anyone would have to be stone blind to not have already seen that starting 40 years ago. But again, everyone is free to believe what their heart tells them is the truth.

God bless,
    Ted

20. Hank77

+13,617
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    I'd like them to meet in the public view. Live steam like they did today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.