• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hallucations

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep thinking about the lights and the evil that I saw in the hallucinations. I know it is chemical imbalance as the rapture hasn't occurred and as a follower of Jesus being sealed with the Holy Spirit but I keep thinking about the satanic hallucinations. I can't stop worrying if they were real and that somehow Satan is controlling my brain making me the false prophet and the mark. I know that I can't be someone from the future and the lord returns first. I am so confused by this illness and baffled by the lights around in me and in my brain I see a blue light I think it is called a tactile hallucination the imaginary object being the Mark in the red light of death. Is there anything I can do get better and get my mind of Revelation chapter 13 we aren't in the end times as the lord as shouted from heaven. I am scared that I won't be raptures I am paranoid schizophrenic who thinks the devil is after me what do I do I am sealed with the holy spirit and people see Jesus in me my pastors included. I can't wrap my mind that it is fake and not real and that I really don't have the mark of the beast. I am obsessed and frightened that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit. I don't know what to do and it alarms me the thief comes to steal kill and destroy but Jesus came so we can have life and more abundantly. I have to much joy in the lord to be false prophet Awana, Church, and my church in the home group brings me so much happiness and the gospel of Jesus Christ that I don't understand how I could be Satan's the lord brings me so much joy and Pastor Nathan told me that you have to much joy to be Satan's and a chaplain said I have a smile ministry and the joy of the lord no one senses the dark evil spirit I feel that I have could I have received one from the hallucination Yellow Cross that is what I keep hearing but it was fake as well as the blue light they told me the rapture was approaching and now I think it was demons and the spirit world of darkness what do I do how can I just relax in the Lord knowing he will rapture me and protect me he promised no temptation not ordinary man and provides away for escape the bible doesn't warn about a Yellow Cross that is the Mark of the Beast supposedly Satan plays tricks on my mind. I want Jesus back in my life and everyone sees him in my life but me and I am sad they tell me I am saved and I have a chemical imbalance in my brain. I took buspar and went to the hospital in October for my throat tightening up and the next day I saw the Yellow Cross in the Shower when went to Burrito Bandito I cried when it said I blasphemed and the lord forgave me but then I saw a blue light and red light that claims it was the mark coming on me and it scares me everyone around still sees Jesus and not Satan I know this post is disorganized I just have to much joy be a false prophet.

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see a blue light in my brain that isn't real I don't want to be the false prophet or have 666. I don't want to be a son of perdition the illness came on me so fast September 30 I started hearing voices and by October I became insane now thinking I am the false prophet from Revelation 13 it happened fast I know it isn'nt real we are marked with the holy spirit and people see the holy spirit in me they would be honest if the didn't I had antichrist hallucations in the hospital that told me I am going to hell and to make a peace treaty with Israel. I don't get why Satan would put so much doubt in a believer why is God allowing this horrible feeling to continue people see the Lord in me so I am going to heaven aand not hell the mark of the beast can't come from a hallucination it is from the antichrist and false prophet in the future the rapture hasn't occured yet.

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟108,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I see a blue light in my brain that isn't real I don't want to be the false prophet or have 666. I don't want to be a son of perdition the illness came on me so fast September 30 I started hearing voices and by October I became insane now thinking I am the false prophet from Revelation 13 it happened fast I know it isn'nt real we are marked with the holy spirit and people see the holy spirit in me they would be honest if the didn't I had antichrist hallucations in the hospital that told me I am going to hell and to make a peace treaty with Israel. I don't get why Satan would put so much doubt in a believer why is God allowing this horrible feeling to continue people see the Lord in me so I am going to heaven aand not hell the mark of the beast can't come from a hallucination it is from the antichrist and false prophet in the future the rapture hasn't occured yet.

You are not the false prophet or the Anti-Christ. You have a unique opportunity to show your faith in Jesus, even when your imbalance causes you to see things that try to make you lose hope. It's good that you know those things aren't real. Hold on the the faith brother (or sister). Also, do this in accordance with James 5:14-15 "14. Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord. 15. Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven.

Upvote 0