Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Halloween is not a holiday inspired by God.People in the U.S. see it as a innocent holiday .Its very sinister think about this it centers around little children with dark activities and images that are harmful to their their mental and emotional growth. All in the name of innocent fun.Not by chance does it fall on the start of the darkest days of the year.When depression and suicides are up. Christmas a adaption of a older pagan holiday that's turned into a celebration of the birth of Christ. A celebration of life and light. But we know there are many people who can't get into the spirit of Christmas and feel left out maybe that depression starts from Halloween .You can't be wise as the serpent harmless a dove unless you know there are serpents.

I personally think that, as a Christian, mocking the darkness is a good thing, depriving it of its power. But you do you.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I personally think that, as a Christian, mocking the darkness is a good thing, depriving it of its power. But you do you.

-CryptoLutheran

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0