Spiritual Meaning of Pulling Hair Out of Mouth in a Dream?

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you do have a curse against you, just rebuke it out loud, in the name of Jesus. It has no right to have power over you.

I would guess that a dream like that was frustrating, and you had a sense of that frustration never ending...besides being creepy, and maybe giving a choking fear. If you felt different than that, take note.

Looking at dream dictionaries didn't help much with this one...I thought it would. One said that black hair shows renewal of old friendships. If so, this one looks like a stalker, lol.

The others were vague but might trigger something for you--physical and spiritual strength, thoughts, knowledge, and reasoning. I think this looks more like an expression of guilt feelings that you'd rather not live with.

In any case, don't let this dream harass you. Anything bad within you has been overcome by the blood of the Lamb. Antyhing that has come against you has been paid for, redeemed, by the Maker of the universe and the Lord of Life.

It's great to live in His freedom!

Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Robin, I am assuming from what I read in your profile that you actually have black hair. Hair can have to do with your thoughts. Have you been "speaking your mind" a lot lately? Could the Lord be showing you that this is not always a good idea?

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. (Luke 6:45)

bless you
tal

Upvote 0

kisstheson

Contributor
Aug 6, 2005
✟14,639.00
Faith
Christian
How did you feel when you had this dream Robin? Were you scared or unsettled? I have a positive take on your dream!

Hair in the Bible speaks of devotion. For example: Samson had long hair. His strength was in his hair. Then there was the woman that dried Jesus' feet with her hair. Again: Devotion. In the Song of Solomon chapter 5:13? (not sure of the exact verse.) The man has wavey black hair. "His hair is as black as a raven, like palm fronds." Some believe he is an allegory of Jesus.

So...either the words you speak are full of devotion and love for Christ or God is desiring to fill your mouth with the "hair" devotion towards Christ.

Well...that sure is a different take on your dream, ay? ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
SIMPLY LOVELY WORDS kisstheson! :D :clap: :hug:

kisstheson said:
How did you feel when you had this dream Robin? Were you scared or unsettled? I have a positive take on your dream!

Hair in the Bible speaks of devotion. For example: Samson had long hair. His strength was in his hair. Then there was the woman that dried Jesus' feet with her hair. Again: Devotion. In the Song of Solomon chapter 5:13? (not sure of the exact verse.) The man has wavey black hair. "His hair is as black as a raven, like palm fronds." Some believe he is an allegory of Jesus.

So...either the words you speak are full of devotion and love for Christ or God is desiring to fill your mouth with the "hair" devotion towards Christ.

Well...that sure is a different take on your dream, ay? ;)

Upvote 0

Graceful

Nov 9, 2005
Vancouver
✟15,905.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Robin18 said:
I had a dream that I kept pulling hair out of my mouth. I would keep pulling long black hairs out of my mouth and they would not stop coming out! what do you think this means? My friend told me this was some kind of witch curse back awhile ago

Robin

This is a kind of dream which I would ignore. I had a dream that I was pulling out my teeth. I woke up and said to Jesus: 'let me just forget' and this was it. Some dreams mean nothing at all.

:)

Grace

Upvote 0

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
Grace, dunno if this applies to people you may deal with and or a situation in your life, but pulling teeth could symbolize having a very difficult time trying to extract information from someone. Tiz certainly wise to not so quickly discount dreams. ;) Some are certainly Divine parables to test spiritual sensitivity, discernment, and zeal...must press in for more of our Lord's blessings! :D

Graceful said:
I had a dream that I was pulling out my teeth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums