Had anyone heard of this?

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At Seth Clayman’s congregation:

Quick Reads Archive - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Messianic congregation in North Carolina vandalized following threats

North Carolina synagogue targeted by threat hit by vandals

Police: Cary woman admits to vandalizing synagogue, luxury vehicles

CARY, N.C. (WNCN) - Cary police have arrested a woman in connection with the vandalism of a synagogue and two vehicles Thursday.

Lisa Marie Burns, 57, of Cary was arrested in connection with vandalism at Congregation of Sha’arei Shalom.

Burns is charged with injury to personal property, teaching ethnic intimidation, and injury to real property.

Just after 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, Cary police received a call about cars being vandalized. A Porsche had been vandalized with orange spray paint and a Mercedes had a busted headlight.

Payal Gir said it started about three weeks ago. Her Christmas lights were disconnected and later pulled from the ground. She said her driveway was egged.

“I said this is not normal, and I told two or three neighbors of mine,” Gir said.

Less than three hours later, police received a call about damage to the synagogue.

Cary police said surveillance video showed Burns throwing bricks through the window of the temple. An investigation revealed Burns was responsible for both acts of vandalism, Cary police said.

• Prayers
Reactions: Erik Nelson

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
At Seth Clayman’s congregation:

Quick Reads Archive - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Messianic congregation in North Carolina vandalized following threats

North Carolina synagogue targeted by threat hit by vandals

Police: Cary woman admits to vandalizing synagogue, luxury vehicles

CARY, N.C. (WNCN) - Cary police have arrested a woman in connection with the vandalism of a synagogue and two vehicles Thursday.

Lisa Marie Burns, 57, of Cary was arrested in connection with vandalism at Congregation of Sha’arei Shalom.

Burns is charged with injury to personal property, teaching ethnic intimidation, and injury to real property.

Just after 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, Cary police received a call about cars being vandalized. A Porsche had been vandalized with orange spray paint and a Mercedes had a busted headlight.

Payal Gir said it started about three weeks ago. Her Christmas lights were disconnected and later pulled from the ground. She said her driveway was egged.

“I said this is not normal, and I told two or three neighbors of mine,” Gir said.

Less than three hours later, police received a call about damage to the synagogue.

Cary police said surveillance video showed Burns throwing bricks through the window of the temple. An investigation revealed Burns was responsible for both acts of vandalism, Cary police said.

Hearing of this more and more. At least this time the perp was caught.

• Prayers
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
not that old ----Posted: Dec 28, 2018

I found this misinformation troubling though.

"Messianic Judaism, commonly known as Jews for Jesus, combines Jewish traditions with the idea that Jesus Christ is the coming Messiah."
Could be lack of investigation on the part of the poster..

Upvote 0