Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
God has graciously given us another girl! Say hello to Ariella! :smile:

Ariella.jpg

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟402,721.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations! Children are a gift from the Lord!

Thank you, that's right! We are certainly thankful for God's gift of a child! Children are the only tangible gifts that our Lord gives us that we may bring with us into heaven. They are eternal gifts, so we rejoice in that! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟402,721.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
OMGosh! Congratulations, she’s beautiful!

Hey, thank you! The Lord has blessed us with some real cuties! Here's her sister Miriam from a recent photoshoot. Login • Instagram

And one from her Baptism, which I really like. Looks like she's rejoicing and praying. Login • Instagram

Today was our baby's first day at home from the hospital and it was a circus! I realised that our older daughter, Miriam, only comes with one volume setting. I whispered to her: "You have to speak quietly as to not wake up the baby." and she loudly replied: "HELLO BABY!" and woke the baby up.

I don't expect to get much done in the next few months, but it's a joy!

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟156,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey, thank you! The Lord has blessed us with some real cuties! Here's her sister Miriam from a recent photoshoot. Login • Instagram

And one from her Baptism, which I really like. Looks like she's rejoicing and praying. Login • Instagram

Today was our baby's first day at home from the hospital and it was a circus! I realised that our older daughter, Miriam, only comes with one volume setting. I whispered to her: "You have to speak quietly as to not wake up the baby." and she loudly replied: "HELLO BABY!" and woke the baby up.

Miriam is adorable, too! Congrats again!

• Agree
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Your children are beautiful, many congratulations on the new birth, and the gift of your oldest as well... Your blessed ❤️

• Friendly
Reactions: Daniel9v9
Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟402,721.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Your children are beautiful, many congratulations on the new birth, and the gift of your oldest as well... Your blessed ❤️

Oh, thank you very much! Blessings! :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0