1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Habits

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Oddish, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Trashionista

Trashionista Well-Known Member

+511
    Agnostic
    Private
    CA-Liberals
    I'm pigeon-toed.

I do the whole Qui-Gon Jinn/Credits Will do Fine hand waving motion in front of automatic doors.

I drink Arizona Green Tea (the big tall boy cans) and Diet Coke with two skinny white straws. If I don't have two skinny straws, I won't drink it or will wait till I get two straws.

I have a deadly fear/phobia of Canadian Geese. I will not walk in front of one. They hang out by my work place and over by campus, and I will take the long way to get to class rather than go near their hangouts/turf.

2. BabyLightMyWay

BabyLightMyWay My happiness is found in less of me & more

+5
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    - I make pterodactyl noises when I get bored.
    - I over-analyze everything, especially my interactions with people I want to impress.
    - I say certain words "wrong." (ie: milk, always, coupon, etc.)
    - I break into song and dance. A lot.
    - I can't drive. Is that a weird habit/quirk? Hahaha I'm learning right now.
    - I overuse a lot of lingo. (ie: legit, straight up, ridic, out of control, etc.)
    - I always think my hair looks bad. Always.
    - I apparently look really angry when I read.
    - I hate when people rub their feet against carpet or their hands against the fabric on the inside of cars. Seriously, even thinking about it upsets me haha.

3. BabyLightMyWay

BabyLightMyWay My happiness is found in less of me & more

+5
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    GAH ME TOO!

4. jameseb

jameseb Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!

+2,183
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Ya bunch of freaks...

:p

5. Beauty4Ashes

Beauty4Ashes All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .

+1,331
    Christian
    Married
    I also tear labels off bottles sometimes

I used to chew erasers or more so just bite into them, ususally while studying, was a good stress relief.

When I eat chocolate candies that come in tin foil, I try to completely smooth out each piece of tinfoil without breaking it. (I've been doing this since I was young)

I make sideways faces a lot.

I'm afraid of buffalo and sea lions and large dogs.

If I see a skunk or raccoon or large dog barking I will cross the street to avoid them or even take a different route that's longer.

6. jameseb

jameseb Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!

+2,183
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others

I'd rather face a grizzly than a raccoon - they are mean, mean, MEAN! I'll never try to feed one of those again...

7. CoachR64

CoachR64 Awesome, with a side order of amazing

+632
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hmmmm Good question.

I guess for me, I would have to say the following are weird quirks that I know others have noticed about me:

1. Procrastination. I am really bad about this one.
    2. Leaving the toiler seat up. My grandma fell in the toilet in the middle of night not long ago do to this. Ooops!
    3. I eat one thing on my plate at a time. I don't care if the food touches or gets mixed up, but I eat one thing at a time and save the main entree (usually the meat) for last.
    4. Drinking out of the jug/bottle. I had to buy water job and mark it for guests at my house. I keep 1 gallon jugs in the fridge, but tend to just grab them and chug. The marked guest bottle gets left alone so people don't have to drink after me.

I'm sure there is plenty of more, but this is off the top of my head

Coach

8. Dzhessika

Dzhessika Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!

+858
    Christian
    Single
    This or I will go a longer way to my destination big dogs scare me ive been traumatized

9. Beauty4Ashes

Beauty4Ashes All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .

+1,331
    Christian
    Married
    me too