Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Still 30 minutes left where I am.

3.5 hours for some.
It is now 5:30 in the afternoon of July 5th, in New Zealand.
Mid winter here and a bit cool, but a sunny afternoon.

I reiterate: if people believe the Bible to be the Way we obtain Salvation, then also believe the Bible when it describes God's intentions of another reset of earths civilization:
Habakkuk 3:1-19 Lord God, I know Your fame, I am in awe of what You have done. You make Yourself known and in your wrath You do not forget mercy. God comes from Paran, His splendor covers the sky and earth. As bright as the dawn, rays of light flash from His hand and thereby His might is veiled. Plague and pestilence go before and after Him. The earth shakes and nations panic. The mountains are broken and flattened. The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed.

What is the cause of Your anger, O God? You arm Your weapons and the earth and sea shake with fear. The sun and moon stand still. Furiously You traverse the earth, and trample the nations. You come to deliver Your people and save Your anointed ones. You shatter the house of the wicked, laying bare its foundations. With his own weapon You kill their leaders and warriors, swept away by a whirlwind, as they prepare to attack. I tremble at Your advance, but I long for the Day of calamity to come upon our enemies. Although the fig tree has not yet budded and the grape vine bears no fruit and the Land does not prosper, even so, I shall exult in the Lord. God Almighty is my strength, He makes me sure footed and confident. Nahum 1:15
Ref: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Chapter three of the Book of Habakkuk, describes how the Lord will act to punish His enemies and protect His people. Written in the present tense for the surety of its fulfilment.

‘as they are about to devour their victims – prepare to attack’. Verse 14 is an interesting description of the method and timing of the Lord’s Day of vengeance. “swept away by a whirlwind” and with ‘arrows of light flashing’. This can only describe a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike, which will occur at the exact moment that His enemies commence their attack. Confirmed by Deuteronomy 32:31-35...My reserve of punishment, stored up for My Day of vengeance, till the moment that their foot slips, [make a mistake] for their doom is fast approaching. And Isaiah 30:26…the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength.. Malachi 4:1+3, 2 Peter 3:7
This massive earth directed sunstrike, of the entire spectrum of light to microwaves, will cause armed weapons to explode. Psalms 7:12-16

‘as bright as the dawn’…Joel 2:2…like the dawn spreading across the mountains… As the earth rotates and nations face the sun, they will be struck with the fire and devastation described in Joel 2:1-11 and detailed in over 100 other prophesies. Jeremiah 25:32

‘With his own weapons, You kill the enemy, as they prepare to attack’. This will literally happen if a CME strikes an armed nuke missile and the microwave penetration will explode ammunition and rockets stored underground. Deut. 32:22, Jer. 49:35, Haggai 2:21-22, Hosea 2:8, Psalm 37:15

Note that: “His might is veiled” The Lord will not be seen at this time. Psalm 18:7-19, Rom. 1:18

Furiously, You trample the nations’. This will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 2:12-21, Zechariah 2:13, Zech. 14:13-15, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, Rev. 6:12-17.

‘The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed’. Cushan and Midian: North Africa and Arabia. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:5 &12, Isaiah 17:1 & 12-4, Isaiah 19:1-10, +

Punishment, trampling, fierce fire, etc. This cannot be construed as the same event as the Return of Jesus., described quite differently in Matthew 24:30, Rev. 19:11-13

But, this is also the Day of deliverance for His people: ‘The Lord does not forget mercy and saves His anointed people’. We look forward with great anticipation to the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, when He will fulfill His promises to His people. 1 Cor. 2:9

Judah ‘the fig tree’, the Jewish people, does not yet acknowledge the Messiah, and Israel ‘the vine’, every faithful Christian person: still await their true destiny. When these happen, the Land and His people will prosper. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Joel 2:21-24, Amos 9:13-15

That will be the wonderful time when the Lords righteous people gather and live together in peace in the new nation of Beulah. Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isa 40:1-3, Jer. 3:14, Micah 2:12, Zech. 8:7, Psalms 68:7-10.
They will send out 144, 000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 49:6, Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:1-9

Upvote 0

Stung!!!

Jan 28, 2019
sacramento
✟9,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Divorced
The Euphrates River is Going dry. Damascus is in Ruins. The Illuminati Satanic \m/afia has distabalized the middle ease. The NWO Satanists are taking control of the governments of the world even creating a plandemic to enforce global rule.
the First trumpet was World war I, the Second was 1/3 of the ships sinking in would war II, third Cherinoble is worm wood, Fourth hiroshima & naksami, 5th trumpet Operation desert storm, scorpion demons with the stings of scorpions in there tails where released from the abyss to torment the illuminati slaves for five months, and the Sixth is getting ready to sound. OPEN YOUR EYES!!! ITS HERE.. graciously yours STUNG!!! The Witness...

• Optimistic
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0