✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First off, don’t insult.

Secondly, Jesus is on the throne right now.
Who did I insult and what did I say? And yes, in heaven, but during the Millennial Reign, his physical throne will be here on earth, in Jerusalem and he will rule over the nations with a rod of iron.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Who did I insult and what did I say? And yes, in heaven, but during the Millennial Reign, his physical throne will be here on earth, in Jerusalem and he will rule over the nations with a rod of iron.
It’s considered an insult to question a member’s Christianity.

And His Kingdom is at hand.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its well known, even this side of the pond, that George Soros funds a lot of universities, unions, etc in order to promote a liberal left agenda. This looks to me like they are trying to add Christians to the snti-semitism that is prevalent in the Labour party here at the moment.

• Informative
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s considered an insult to question a member’s Christianity.

And His Kingdom is at hand.
First of all, I was generalizing against all who would question the accuracy of the Bible. As a Christian, does it not go without saying that we must believe the Bible for what it says above all else? It's God's Word. If anybody questions it, naturally their Christianity is questioned. All of the CF rules stating that someone is, in fact, a Christian come from the Bible. It wasn't an insult - it's okay if they're not a Christian, but to claim yourself as a Christian and then preach against the validity of the Bible is an insult to our Lord: why not worry about insulting him?

Secondly, the Kingdom is at hand in the sense that now is the day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2), but the Day of Christ's coming in which his Kingdom is set up on earth is NOT at hand. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In case anyone is confused, Privilege is the Progressive Left's secular version of Original Sin, except there's nothing one can do to be redeemed from it.
Actually, I think it works like the whole carbon offset scam where people mitigate their "guilt" of not driving a Prius by sending Al Gore money (joking...a little bit). The extreme left allows people to make reparations for their privilege by engaging in SJW cause like BLM and virtue signaling on social media.

• Agree
Upvote 0

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟191,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Someone let our media and politicians know that we, as Christians, are supposedly "privileged". They don't seem to have gotten the message, what with the endless diatribes they produce against the faithful, not to mention their blasphemies against Jesus.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to political correctness...

I'm not afraid for what is coming and is already set in motion because I have God - we as his bride at His side and the sheep behind the Shepard. I can see discernment is going to be crucial.
:yellowheart:

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
  • Winner
Reactions: Celticroots
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no evidence that gay people make poorer parents than straight people.
That's right there is no credible data showing they even make good parents. It will take 20 odd years to collect such. Social engineering noted.

Why should public money be used to disentitle a small group of people for no good reason other than YOUR belief system?

Oh and here I thought no one would lose out on their religious freedom by 'extending' others 'rights.' Now the government is intolerant of Christians who find adoptive parents according to their faith and free exercise of religion.

You do realize the states imposing this discrimination on Catholic Charities do have secular services which service homosexual couples? What intolerance!

• Winner
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Thedictator

Retired Coach, Now Missionary to the World
Mar 21, 2010
Northeast Texas
✟50,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With all due respect you do not want to NOT live in a secular society. Moreover crime is actually at some of its LOWEST levels in human history.

Who are you to say who want's or does not want anything. That would be like me saying you don't want to be Christian. You have no idea what he wants.
Liberals are always trying to tell us what we Want, what we need, who we are,
and what to say. I for one am not going to take their crap.

Upvote 0

Thedictator

Mar 21, 2010
Northeast Texas
✟50,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is an ethical debate as to whether or not homosexuals are to be treated justly or not. This is different than the moral debate which is entirely personal.

Should a wife beater who beats the he.... out of his wife be treated the same as the guy next to him who does not? Should we just candy coat things like some want with homosexuals. Do we say "I can't Judge". Do we carry on nice little conversations like your wife look good in black and blue. Is this really the society we want? Because this is the natural course Plural morality.

Upvote 0

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟191,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
There is no evidence that gay people make poorer parents than straight people. Why should public money be used to disentitle a small group of people for no good reason other than YOUR belief system?
Nice try, but who does or does not make good parents isn't the subject up for discussion. It's the fact that the government is trying to keep a religious entity from operating according to its beliefs- and those beliefs are hardly "unfair" or "cruel".

• Agree
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The greatest white privilege is having a father living in the house and raising his children. The greatest Christian privilege is Jesus Christ.

It is something that is hard to feel guilty about, unless you are a green, post-modernist leftist maybe.
But for those of that mindset, the mere act of leaving a footprint is the source of gut-wrenching guilt.
And they are doing everything in their power to make that their legacy that they leave the next generation.

The fact is that every human on earth is only here because of the crimes of our forefathers. For instance, I personally am of French heritage centuries back, and I carry the mark of the Mongols on my back, which lets me know that I would not exist today were it not for a Mongol raping a French girl back when that was a thing.
The act of living makes us all guilty. The very act of surviving and prospering in a world of competition and dominating to the best of our ability. Life is not a zero sum game, and the only thing that we can do is live our lives to the best of our ability.
Like a French girl raped, and a Mongol rapist, when our identity includes our heritage, we are both oppressed and oppressor simultaneously That is who we are, and who have been before we take our first breath.
The good news is that God accepts that, and even sent his son down to share in the oppression and even leave a few footprints of his own. For sure, Christ is our privilege. Those who are forgiven do not share in the guilt driving the SJWs.
The good news is the privilege of being a Christian is for everyone who wants it.
Want privilege for your kids? Be a father to them then. That is the greatest privilege there can be.
We can only hope that the SJWs teaching in the universities will start giving the undeniably elite kids that go to those institutions a break one of these days. Being born into America and similar countries is a privilege for everybody. It is not something to feel guilty for. Instead, why not trying to build upon the success?
Universities using their place of privileges to laden young kids with guilt and shame, for the sin of having successful parents?
Now that is something that people might want to feel guilty about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Nice try, but who does or does not make good parents isn't the subject up for discussion. It's the fact that the government is trying to keep a religious entity from operating according to its beliefs- and those beliefs are hardly "unfair" or "cruel".

The government in no way is trying to keep the RCC and its members from acting according to their faith. It is simply not funding it. There is a real difference. This is a prime example of "Christian Entitlement".

Upvote 0

Thedictator

Mar 21, 2010
Northeast Texas
✟50,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Because it won't be a secular society and it will be a monarchy with Jesus Christ as the King. There will be no other religions other than worship of the Lord, and all crime will be punished swiftly and completely. Homosexuality will be punishable by death and God's law will be reinstituted. From what I gather, for most Christians on this website, that sounds like their worst nightmare.

This is why some people who think they are Christians will not be in Heaven. Matthew 7:21-23 Because it will, not be a Democracy, secular, or multi-religious. No it will be a monarchy, only Christian, ( with the exception of Old testament believers ). Only true Christians will be there.

• Winner
Reactions: Call me Nic
Upvote 0

akaDaScribe

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2018
Boston Area
✟97,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A government that does not impose a specific set of beliefs is one thing, a secular government is another. Please realize that secularism is a belief system. That fact that it does not identify a deity should not give it a favored status in our government.

Saying that people have the right to live their lives how they see fit is not the same as actively promoting secular beliefs. It is unfortunate that some do not see what is happening in this country. Indoctrinating children with a secular world view in the public schools is not the same as government not imposing a belief system on its citizens. It will continue to get worse because people don’t seem to recognize this. Art of War says to not show your form to your enemy. That is exactly what’s going on here.

• Agree
Reactions: Thedictator
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Christmas will be on Tuesday, December 25th this year. Will the "secular" public schools be open?

Yom Kippur will be on Wednesday, September 19th this year. Will the "secular" public schools be open?

Eid al-Adha will be on Tuesday, August 21st this year. Will the "secular" public schools be open?

Because Washington Irving popularized it, and it was used for social and familial purposes.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
because I now call myself a Christian

Don't pay attention to another member who asks you if you're a Christian. It's already been stated that: "Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed," so that's something for you to remember. And for the record, I agree with you here.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0