US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trying to figure out which guy to date seriously or how I should go about this. I have one guy who is 35 and has a few kids who is interested in me, but I'm only 25, I have no kids, and we live in different states, he was married once already apparently, and we are two different cultures, I'm not extremely attracted to him, but he's not bad looking. We have similar values, beliefs, careers, interests, etc. He flirts with me alot and I think he intends to marry me. He hasn't made his intentions 100% clear. Is a Christian.

Guy#2 is a guy I met online on a dating site. He just moved out here from another state is two years younger than me (I'm 25). He's an ex football player with an MBA, has no kids, has a job, a car, an apartment, we seem to get along okay, and we are attracted to eachother. The issues are he cusses every other word, doesn't attend church, like bars, and clubs, but doesn't go out much cause he works too much. I also think the relationship would be too tempting to go to sex quickly. I went to his apartment just to see it the other evening. We didn't kiss, or touch or anything, I told him to take me home before I got tempted lol. He seemed a little offended but says he respects me and won't try anything I don't want to do. I can see our conversations becoming about sex or inappropriate quickly. He believes in God but that's about it.

Guy #3 Is a friend. He's a really sweet guy. I am attached to him as a friend, but I'm not physically attracted to him because he's really thin. He is about God, prays, reads bible, we have similar interests, BUT he is still working on a car and job, and he seems like he likes to drink a lot so I'm not sure about him. He's a Christian.

Should I keep fishing or pursue one of these guys?

Last edited:

Poppyseed78

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You recently got out of a rocky relationship, right? It's not usually recommended to jump into a new one right away.

Honestly, none of those guys sound like a good fit, and it doesn't sound like you like any of them that much. That's why none of them stands out to you. When you meet the right man, you will know it, and you won't have to make a pros and cons list. It will be more clear than this.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Out of your choices, number 3 sounds the best.

Though I wouldn't jump into a relationship, as you said earlier that you just got out of a bad one.
Right? Or am I mixing up names again.

Though I agree with Poppyseed, none of em really seem like you like them all that much.

Upvote 0