Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, I just found this website and hope it will give me some time and knowledge as well as good conversations and perhaps interesting acquaintances!

Guten Morgen Leo;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello everyone, I just found this website and hope it will give me some time and knowledge as well as good conversations and perhaps interesting acquaintances!
Hello. If there is something that CF doesn't lack, is interesting people.......
Welcome aboard.........

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo Tmnsk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Leo Tmnsk

Feb 8, 2019
i
✟1,909.00
Country
Albania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guten Morgen Leo;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg
Thank you for the hint – I will certainly find some time to come an take a look. :wave:

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0