Aug 27, 2014
✟429,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
While you are bombing it out of existence.

Eh...I've edited my post to put a "just" in there, but I think either way of saying it works, so long as whatever strategy you use recognizes that terrorism involves both ideas and bombs, so both aspects need to be addressed.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was in the Sinai in 1999. I had a guide and needed to wear a head cloth. Since then, Al Qaeda blew up a hotel at the Egyptian border town of Taba and a hotel at the tourist town of Sharm al Sheik. A terrorist blew up a Russian airliner killing all on board. After the military coup that ended the Arab spring in Egypt, Muslim extremists burned Christian homes, businesses and churches. This year ISIS ordered all the Christians living in El Arish, Sinai to leave or face execution. Some Christians fled. Eight who stayed have been killed.

Islamic fanatics targeted non-Islamic peoples.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That fact its not as huge as what happen in UK..says allot.

I see how some view a word and then take that word apply it to ALL "Muslim". Truth is.. some "believers" in Jesus Christ are WARM. I know I know its the other guy thats warn not us. But with Christ He rather us be hot or cold. Muslims or anyone that does not know Jesus are cold.

To think being warm is better.. its really far worse. Your in or out. And lets not judge others based now how we personally feel others should be. If one wants to bring this home so to speak. Are we praying none stop 24/7 for those in 3rd world nations? Shocking to know right NOW how many are being held in prisons and other awful places just because they believe. And FORGIVE ME and I am speaking to me also.. WHOS praying for them? If its was me? Blood of Jesus.. I would be thinking.. no one knows I am here.. whos praying for me?

So.. that one that kills.. do you love them? For they are in fact your enemy. Do we THINK act talk like Christ

Upvote 0

BenjamintheWolf

Apr 24, 2017
Atlanta
✟18,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When Christians are tempted to fear and lash out at those who persecute us the enemy wins. It's far more productive to focus on the fact that 120 million adults in the US are unchurched. "Fighting" militant Islam and the million other evils from which god will deliver us should happen when we witness to people. Like John the Baptist before us, who never travelled 200 miles from the place he was born, faith will flow from you to others.

Upvote 0