Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Any lock box you like. Drill two holes through a corner and lock it with a chain or cable to your seat post. You will never stop a dedicated professional thief. But, you can slow the clumsy one down and force them to look for an easier target than yours.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Any lock box you like. Drill two holes through a corner and lock it with a chain or cable to your seat post. You will never stop a dedicated professional thief. But, you can slow the clumsy one down and force them to look for an easier target than yours.
It's not to stop the thief, it's to avoid trouble if I'm stopped for anything.

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

marineimaging

Texas Baptist now living in Colorado
Jul 14, 2014
Ward, Colorado
Visit site
✟90,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As I said, I drilled 3/8" hole in the corner and passed a lock through it, then cable lock it to the seat post of my truck. It is not 100 burglar proof but in meets the needs of the law when I am going through our National Forest. At the local department store most sneak thieves are hit and run and if they must make noise or take too long they move on. They are lazy cowards. (PS I also cable lock my hunting rifle to the seat after getting one stolen on the way to the target range. I was in front of a major sporting good store, dead center of the doors with cameras pointing at my truck. I ran in just for a minute to get some ammo and came out and the gun was gone. The kicker was that the cameras pointing to my truck did not work. None of them did. The store went bankrupt 3 years later.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums