Mar 3, 2013
✟15,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Apart from the overtly racist gun control laws (people of color barred from possessing arms) in some places, there were no "gun control laws", murder was murder regardless of the tool, assault was assault, robbery was robbery, etc. Prior, all gun control laws were designed to protect KKK members from their intended victims. This is what we are talking about, when Constitutional loyalists talk about the racist roots of gun control. It is history, not opinion.
Don't you think if the KKK didn't have guns, there would be fewer deaths?
Who were using those guns anyway to kill? Looks like the only the "lawless" hold guns holds weight.

Looks like guns used for oppression, YES guns ARE used for oppression.
Get rid of them all!

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
11713_10151387792469290_580720914_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Blackguard_

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Feb 9, 2004
Tucson
✟18,992.00
Faith
Lutheran

Ever heard of the Deacons for Defense and Justice?

People like them, who would stand up to them and fight back with guns, were the reason the Klan wanted disarmed Black people.

Upvote 0
Mar 3, 2013
✟15,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Conclusion: Most of those guns used in Chicago were bought LEGALLY....

from Illinois, only a few miles from Chicago, or other states...
"You might think the Deep South is the biggest source of the firearms in the hands of Chicago’s criminals.

Maybe you heard about the less-restrictive gun laws in the South or the high-profile cases the feds have brought against gun traffickers moving weapons from Mississippi and other states to Chicago — the Dixie pipeline.

But the truth is most guns recovered in crimes here were originally bought in Illinois.

More specifically, in Cook County.

And the No. 1 supplier of those weapons is just a short drive from Chicago, Chuck’s Gun Store in south suburban Riverdale.

From 2008 to March 2012, the police successfully traced the ownership of 1,375 guns recovered in crimes in Chicago within a year of their purchase.

Of those guns, 268 were bought at Chuck’s — nearly one in five.
"

Top 10 sources for firearms purchased within 1 year of crime
For guns recovered in Chicago between Jan. 1, 2008, and March 31, 2012

Store name# of guns% of all guns Chuck's Gun Shop, Riverdale26819.49% Midwest Guns, Lyons1138.22% Westforth Sports, Gary684.95% Sporting Arms & Supply, Posen523.78% Pelcher's Shooters Supply, Lansing463.35% Gat Guns, East Dundee443.20% Shore Galleries, Lincolnwood392.84%Chicago gangs don’t have to go far to buy guns - Chicago Sun-Times

Hmm... looks like guns cause more death and when laws are put into place against guns, they better affect ALL states involved, and the entire nation.

Upvote 0
Mar 3, 2013
✟15,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ever heard of the Deacons for Defense and Justice?

People like them, who would stand up to them and fight back with guns, were the reason the Klan wanted disarmed Black people.
As Jesus, who is God, stated, "Those who wield the sword, die by the sword" AKA "Those who wield the gun, die by the gun."
Then He healed the man's ear of the one who was arresting them.

"Do not kill"
Jesus's, God's words, Mark 19:19

John 8:1-11

They're called African Americans, not black.

And if there were no guns in the first place, the African Americans likely wouldn't have been enslaved for so long because the guns couldn't have been used to threaten them. Guns KILL.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well if you work on the abstruse I'll work on the obtuse! :D
tulc(hopes your night is a lot of fun!) :wave:

Deal. ;)

Ah, you doubt the results, but you can't seem to actually refute them.

-- A2SG, just more of the same....

Q.E.D.; which is why I didn't bother to post links, because I knew it was a waste of time.

Thanks for proving my point, for corroborating my statement, and for being totally consistent. ;)

Upvote 0

Blackguard_

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Feb 9, 2004
Tucson
✟18,992.00
Faith
Lutheran
Conclusion: Most of those guns used in Chicago were bought LEGALLY....

Straw purchases are ILLEGAL.

Hmm... looks like guns cause more death

Why do the Gun Law Utopias like Chicago and DC have such higher murder rates than the places with looser gun laws their crime guns allegedly come from?

when laws are put into place against guns, they better affect ALL states involved, and the entire nation.

Like with drugs? That'll work.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Don't you think if the KKK didn't have guns, there would be fewer deaths?

Interestingly enough, the idea behind taking guns away from certain people was so that it would make it easier for them to be oppressed. Gun control has racist roots.

Who were using those guns anyway to kill? Looks like the only the "lawless" hold guns holds weight.

So, the KKK was using guns to kill their victims that had been disarmed?

So are cars. Should be ban those? Cameras? Pencils? Notebooks? Paper?

Get rid of them all!

There's a thousands years of history of oppressors wanting to keep peasants from getting uppity. It goes back to the pope banning crossbows in 1097.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There's a thousands years of history of oppressors wanting to keep peasants from getting uppity. It goes back to the pope banning crossbows in 1097.
"Thy can have me crossbow when thy peel me cold..."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums